Chapter 1

DashingBanana was walking down an alleyway, for shits and giggles, as you do, when he heard a small voice.

"Down here!" The voice said. DashingBanana looked down and saw a hypodermic needle full of what he could only assume to be heroine. "Stick me into your veins!" The needle said.

One to fall into peer pressure, specifically from magical talking needles, DashingBanana did as asked. Once he did the heroine, he realized a pile of white powder on a table that was also calling out to him.

"Snort me DashingBanana, snort me!" It yelled.

"Why not." DashingBanana thought to himself, as he sucked up the coccain faster than kirby himself could.

Upon exiting the alleyway, he saw a bag of what he could only assume to be oregano, and grabbed it, also grabbing the non-suspicious pipe that was next to it. He put the "oregano" into the pipe, and smoked it. He coughed hard after the first hit, and then went back for another, until the entire baggie was gone.

Upon realizing this, he took it upon himself to find some crack. Little did he know, it was at his feet the entire time, with a nice little crack pipe to go with it. Upon smoking the crack, he felt free from his mortal form, and transformed into a corpse on the side of the road, surrounded by his one true waifu, drugs.