Momma's boys and girl (endbaku)

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS (with the exception of hobbiesfan)

Okay so in this au Bakugou Is 36 and enji is 45 they met through mitsuki that is rei's bff (along with inko) and rei and enji are cousins(just go with it) Bakugou has an ice quirk not an explosion one (go with it) toya is 17 natsuo and fuyumi are 16 and Shoto is 15. They call Katsuki momma cuz when they were kids that what they called Katsuki and he didn't have the heart to change it they never grew out of it. Katsuki and enji are both hero's (enji: #1 kat: #2)

Also todoroki and deku are not friends, todoroki is dating iida and momo (there dating eachother). Katsuki, Shota (aizawa) and Yamada (present mic) are besties, and obviously Shoto and dabi don't have there burns so yeah let's get into it

Aizawa POV
—————

Today Katsuki is coming to UA along with enji, and these problem children won't shut up, and yamada is coming to my classroom to have a 'bestie reunion' in his words. Ugh this is so troublesome (shikamaru that you?). Shoto look excited (this is called Shoto emotion this phenomenon happens when he doesn't have trauma) iida and momo are calming him down.

I hope that all todoroki's stay in there classes, it won't happen but I can dare to dream, but I can't sleep. I confused myself, eh who cares. There was a soft knock on the door but I ignored it cuz, yeah. Then there was a loud ass knock. Jeez calm down (Jamal don't pull out the nine)

"Come in" I say in a tiered tone

"Shota why didn't you open the door the first time" a pouting Katsuki came in (my dirty mind really working)

It mad me smile the slightest bit, but then yamada and enji and the other todoroki children came in too (I need to stop my dirty mind)

"WHY IS HE YOUR FAVORITE SHOTAAAAAA"

"Because you give me a headache yamada and Katsuki on the other hand is somewhat likable " I deadpanned (that makes zero sense but go with it)

"Momma!!!" Oh no the todoroki kids found ther 'momma'

"Oh hello baby's how are you?"

"We're good momma" they all said in unison it was like a cult.

"Come here and give me a hug"

3rd person POV
—————
As they were hugging Katsuki found somthing on toya's back it looked like a smell dragon tattoo (or another that you like)

"Toya what is that on your neck?"

"Oh uh momma I was going to tell you but I didn't wan-"

"What is it"

"A tattoo"

"Don't be sad, it's okay your finally growing up and not relaying on me, though I am furious that it was a tattoo, so you should tell your father about your boyfriend!"

"MOMMA"

"Top or bottom" enji asked

"I'm a top" Toya said in a whisper embarrassed

"Oh thank god your not a bottom" enji sighed in relief

"Wait your not mad?"

"Why on earth would I be mad? Your 17 now if you were like 15 I'd be mad" enji said directing his voice towards Shoto

"Daaad stop they aren't that bad" Shoto said detaching himself from Katsuki

"Yes but your 15"

"Momma tell him"

"Yeah enji let the boy have his boyfriend and girlfriend as long as they haven't had sex yet all is fine" Katsuki reasoned

Shoto began to blush, he was still virgin, he didn't want to have sex yet. But it was awkward talking about his sex life, iida and momo both were blushing for the same reason, tho the biggest reason is because there still infront of the class.

"Okay now back your seats and.......... Classrooms?" Katsuki said now beginning wonder we're his other kids came from. Today was there (Katsuki and enji) day off do they didn't wear there hero so times

 Today was there (Katsuki and enji) day off do they didn't wear there hero so times

(Katsuki)

(Enji)Instead they wore this just so you know

(Enji)
Instead they wore this just so you know. Katsuki was close with inko leaving him to believe that Shoto was close with izuku, though if Katsuki was honest he thought the child was strange and honestly didn't like him being around. But for the sake of his child he put up with him.

"Sooo, izuku how is your mother" Katsuki said with fake Excitement

"She fine, actually she wanted to know when you were going to come over again"

"Oh uhm, well we have been very busy-"

"That's okay we can come over" izuku cut Katsuki off

And if there's one that truly makes Katsuki furious us being cut off, both enji,shota and Shoto knew this. But unlike enji, Shoto and shota didn't try to stop Katsuki from murdering deku.

"DONT CUT ME OFF YOU INSUFFERABLE BITCH"

"KATSUKI CALM DOWN" enji voice immediately made Katsuki stop, mostly because he knew he was in big trouble.

"Okay,okay, I'm calm, I'm calm. Like I was saying we won't be able to come anytime soon"

"I think it's time for you to go home and come another day?" Shota suggested

"Yeah sure" enji and Katsuki said at the same time

"Wait momma can you take us with you pleaaaaaase"

"Sure Shoto can you get your brothers with your father I'll go get your sister"

"Okay momma"

"Who's mommas boy"

"Me" Shoto smarts ina shy tone

"Yes you are along with your brothers and sister, now hurry up so we can go home"

The end
————————
903 words not including these

Sorry for the really irregular posts, if you want any ships you want request. Thank you for the reads and votes <3