(Prime) Kiss The Cook :: Bumblebee x Femme! Reader (Lemon)

The Reader and Bumblebee are alone in the base, they want some energon but there is none, so the reader gets an idea which leads them to eating in more ways than one~

A/n: I got this idea from a Steven Universe Spinel selfcest hentai comic (Don’t ask me, just don’t.)

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

:There is nothing here!: Bumblebee said upset.

“What about those do-nuts Miko and Raf were talking about?” You asked, Bumblebee vented.

:There’s nothing here either. I… We should’ve gone scavenging with the others…: Bumblebee murmurs, you had a glint in your (o/c) optics.

“Well, I got some food for us to eat~” You said, Bumblebee shot his head up.

:Where?: He asked.

“Well it's not really food, but. It will have to do.” You said. Bumblebee vents sighing.

:What do you mean by that? If it isn’t food then what is it?: Bumblebee asked.

“Well, I can give you a special kind of food just for you~” You said, Bumblebee blushes before shaking his helm.

:wait wait wait! Optimus and the autobots could be back any moment now!: Bumblebee said.

“Cmon they left just a second ago, we have time.” You said.

:What if-” Bumblebee starts.

“Shh… cmon now, the more you talk, the less time we have.” You said. You grabbed Bee’s Servos and led him to the couch in the living room.
“Just follow me, hehehe!” You said.

You arrived at the couch and you laid on the couch as your clothes disappeared.

:Are you sure that they won’t notice?: Bumblebee asked.

“Positive, are you still hungry? We’ll be done in a nano-killik. Trust me.” You said as you spread open your legs and your valve was opened. Bumblebee blushes.

“You keep talking about those doh-nut things but I’m sure that this will taste sweeter~” You said. You opened your wet mesh with your two digits.

“Well, what are you waiting for? You don’t want your snack to get cold.” You stated. Bumblebee hesitantly walks up to you and licks the metal folds before you moan loudly. You grabbed Bee’s helm, he made whirring noises, you felt your frame heat up, before you continued to moan and shiver with pleasure.

“Ah~ Bee, mmmhm. You sure were hungry huh?” You asked bucking your hips.

“Come here I wanna kiss you.” You state making out with Bee, the both of you kissed. Bee then started to place a digit in your valve.

:You know…: Bee starts.

“Mmmn your finger is…!” You gasped out.

:Optimus told me not to play with my food, but…: Bee started.

“No, it's a bit unfair.” You breathed out.

:uh?: Bee was wondering why you stopped.

“Take off your interface port. Remove your digits, and use your spike, I want you to feel good too.” You said.

:Okay let's do it together.: Bee said. He took off his interface port and thrusted inside you, you moaned edging off the bed, the both of you moaned loudly, the sofa squeaks and the both of you let out a moan. This went on for a while until Bee climaxed. You were a mess of moaning and breathing, before Bee kissed you.

“Time to kiss the cook aha.” You said.

:Your such a dork.: Bee replied as the both of you fell asleep.