Representative/s

Hoon's POV

After borrowing the book from the library, plus that embarrassing moment earlier with Sunoo, I went back to our classroom.
"Oh, ba't ngayon ka lang? Binasa mo ba lahat ng books sa library, ha, Hoon?", Jake teased me.
"Whatever...", I replied to him.
"Nga pala, Hoon. Our professor from the science department had told us earlier the names of the representatives for the events organized by Science Majors to be held next week, and isa ka don.", Hee suddenly said, that  made me confused a bit.
"Huh? Ba't ako?", I asked them.
"Wow naman, parang di alam kung bakit ah. Ano yan, humbleness to level 111?", Jake teased me again that made them two chuckled.
After then, I went to my seat and place the book I borrowed in the table. Hee and Jake were got a bit startled why I'm like sulking leaving them at the room door. They just stared at me with confused and curious at the same time. But then, the two decided to come closer to me as they were eaten up by their curiosity.
"Why naman moody, Hoon?", Jake asked me with teasing voice.
"Oo nga, Hoon. May nangyari ba sa library kanina?", Hee followed up.
At first, I just looked at them with kinda disappointment and annoyance in my face. But they both annoyingly convincing me to tell what happened, until I had no other choice but to tell it to them. Actually, I'm hesitant at first as that was both embarrassing and annoying, but I still ended up telling them.

(After telling what happened...)
Hee and Jake are laughing their ass out now after hearing the story. I thought they will understand me, but it's actually the opposite. They are just teasing me non stop because of what happened to me and Sunoo.
I was about to stand up and leave the two behind as they can't stop teasing and laughing at me, when two of my classmates entered the room and mentioned Sunoo's name.
Classmate A(girl): Remember Sunoo?
Classmate B(girl): Ahh, yeah. Yung cute guy from CS na nag collapse yesterday there? (While pointing to the direction where Sunoo collapsed) Bakit ano meron sa kanya?
Classmate A: Diba kanina, prof. named the representatives from or program para sa event? Diba kasama ka sa list?
Classmate B: Oo, di ka ba nasama?
Classmate A: Hayss, sana nga eh. Kasi sabi ng friend ko from CS na kasama si Sunoo sa mga representatives, so baka maka-collab niyo siya. One week din kayong laging magsasama-sama. Bakit naman kasi ang bob* ko sa science nakakainis!
Classmate B: Oh, ganon, eh di nice. Gusto ko rin siya kilalanin eh HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry na lang girl, baka unahan nakita. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Classmate A: You wish
(They both laughing while going to their seats.)

I clearly heard that, that is why I went back to my seat to hear them but I didn't expect these two besides me also heard that.
"Oh, ayan... chance mo na Hoon. Bumawi ka na sa kahihiyan mo.", again..Jake teasing me.
Hee just chuckled on what Jake said, I just looked at them annoyed.
"Wait, Hoon. Why are you so bothered by that Sunoo? Do you somehow like him or something?", Hee suddenly asked out of nowhere.
"No!", I aggressively replied.
"Talaga ba?", Jake said sounds teasing again.
"Baka naman kainin mo yan?", He added and the two of them laughed again for the nth time today.
"I swear, I don't like him. I just feel bad to what I had caused to him yesterday.", I assured them.
"Ahh, sa bagay. It's still his ex, hmm.", Jake again talked with his unending teasing.
I just looked at him annoyed, and then he just chuckled. After a while, our teacher for the last subject today arrived. We arranged our seats properly and face the teacher as the discussion starts.

Sunoo's POV

After of waiting for dad at last, his class ended. I waited him to the hallway of their building and after his class, he shortly went to his office to get his bag and arrange the papers with him from the class, after that we went home together. On our way home, I saw Sheena, Jay's little sister, sitting on a shed alone near the sidewalk. I thought she's waiting for her brother to fetch her. As we come closer, I can see her sadness that maybe from school or something, so I asked dad to stop on her front, and dad did.
"What are you doing here, Sheena?", I asked her with a soft voice.
"Hinihintay ko po si Jay?", she answered.
Dad heard her that made him talked.
"Jay Park? Is that her brother?", he asked.
"Ah, yes dad. They lived next to us.", I answered him.
"Ahh... I see, but I think Jay's class will end at 7 pm, how will he fetch her?", he stated.
"Should we bring her with us na lang po kaya?", I simply suggested.
"Sure, asked her if it's fine.", dad agreed.
So, I asked her if she would like to wait for her  brother at our house instead, and she also agreed knowing her brother won't be able to fetch her sooner and it's also getting dark that isn't good enough to left her there alone at this rate. I just message Jay to come to our house to get his sister. He didn't read it yet the moment I sent the message, maybe because he's still with his class.

Jay's POV

It's 7 pm sharp now and my class just ended, I'm about to open my messages when I suddenly remembered that I still have to fetch my sister to her school. It's already dark outside and it could be dangerous for her to stay outside at this time, thus I run as faster as I can outside the campus. Thankfully, there's a tricycle outside the gate so I asked the driver to bring me to my sister's school. We're on the way and I decided to open my phone to check the time. I noticed that there's a message from Sunoo so I opened it. I felt relieved when I read his message. After knowing that my sister is on their house, I immediately told to the driver to change my direction, and since the way is just the same he didn't said a thing and just agreed.

After a while, we arrived at the front of Sunoo's house. I paid the fee and went directly to their gate, I pressed the bell and just after pressing it, Sunoo's mom I think came out of their house.
"You're Jay, right?", she asked me.
"Yes po, dyan po ba si Sheena? Sunoo messaged me she's here.", I replied.
"Ahh... oo, halika hijo pasok ka. Nilalaro siya ni Sunoo sa kwarto niya.", she answered.
After Sunoo's mom let me in, I followed her inside the house. While entering, my eyes are roaming around as I was amazed by the architecture and its interior design. It's also big that I think is too much just for the three of them. They only have just one helper cooking something in the kitchen. While roaming my eyes around, Sunoo's mom talked.
"Ah, hijo, saglit lang ah tatawagin ko lang sila Sunoo. At siya nga pala, dito na kayo magdinner.", she said.
I was about to deny the offer as i found it uncomfortable because I think I gave them enough trouble today, but she already turned around going upstairs to call Sunoo and Sheena.