Don't think this means anything...

(This is the only time Hifumi will get a pov i promise but he's a comfort so I give him one because yes.)

(so like this is after I've finished the page but I can't help but I feel celeste and kyoko were a bit OOC so I apologise anyway enjoy ig)

(Hifumi Pov)

After I put my Princcess Piggles designed phone down, I headed to the motel faster than a villain about to attack the main character. I knocked onto room 5 and Celeste opened it.

'Ah, Miss Ludenberg! What is it you need?'

"I want you to put all my stuff back into the boxes and take them to the- wait... hang on."

She left and headed for the lobby, so I decided to start packing up her stuff, and I felt overwhelmed, it feels different to pack stuff up, as she usually only needs stuff to be unpacked... I kept going through the many items and found a... gun?! I decided to put it in a box and forget about it, then Celeste came back, giving me a piece of paper and a key.

"Okay, I've spoken to Kyoko and I want it all taken to this address, by.... 2 pm."

'B-but Miss Ludenberg, thats in an hour! I can't do this on my own in an hour...'

"Well, i guess you're going to have to work even harder, won't you?"

She chuckled and left the room, and so i began my painful journey of packing up and slowly moving them all the the address..

(Kyoko pov)

I was just doodling Celeste in my book when Celeste walked back into the lobby.

"He's got the address, and it will be at your house by 2."

'...that's alot of work for one man...'

"He can handle it."

She smiled and leaned on the desk infront of me. Staring at my notebook.

'...do you want something?'

"...oh, I just want to apologise for... the situation eariler. I trust your arm is feeling better?"

'It's fine, just had a knife through it.'

"Sarcasm isn't a good look on you, darling."

'...don't call me darling-'

She chuckled again and snatched the book off me as she flipped through the pages.

"What do we have here?"

'H-HEY-'

I quickly snatched it back, but I think she already saw the drawing.

"Aw... did you draw me?"

I felt my face go red with embarrassment as Celeste just giggled a bit.

'I mean- its just- I kinda like drawing and you just look-'

Oh my god kyoko shut up. Please you're making me look bad. Wait. I am you and me is me. What. Anyway.

" I look...?"

'...nothing-'

"No, no, come on... what did you mean to say?"

I stood up and tried to leave the situation, but she blocked the door.

'A face such as yours has very pleasant features to which I wanted to practise drawing on.'

Fuck what did I just say. Shit shit shit-

"... Well, you could've just asked, I would've stayed still for you."

'... I guess I thought it was above you. Because of your entire persona thing-'