(Prime) 2 Yandere Mechs and a Femme :: Yandere! MT & Yandere! SW x F! Reader

These two mechs been Stalking for you god knows how long and they want to claim you.

A/n: This was Requested by LuaKitsune

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

You were working on the Nemesis. Every once and awhile Megatron would praise you for little things that were not really important. Soundwave however; would always record you sleeping. All the time. You weren't aware that he was recording you until he came into your room, you were unable to  recharge and then you awoken to Soundwave's camera face. He was recording you. You looked terrified. He then snapped a photo of your terrified face and he went out of your berthroom.

Soundwave snuck into his berthroom. And he loaded the image of your scared faceplates. And started to open up his interface panel and rubbed his spike. He changed to a video of you sleeping. Megatron walked in and saw this.

"What are you doing??" he asked the hacker.

"(Y/n)... I was doing-- I... I was touching myself..." He stutters through various voices.

"You can't love her as much as I do!" The warlord snaps.

"Oh I do." Soundwave stops stroking his spike and walks up to Megatron wiping the transfluid off his fingers.

"Let's pleasure her then." Megatron walks off.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ⭐ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ⭐ : -˚̣⋅ .

You were laying on the berth holding your legs to your chassis. You were terrified, did you just see Soundwave try and record you? It might've been your imagination. But either way it scared you. The doors opened up. Revealing the two least people you expected.

Megatron and Soundwave.

"Hello." Megatron said, it was dark but you can tell he had a smirk on his dermas.

"Hello..." You rubbed your optics. You were getting sleepy.

"We was wondering if you want to do something together?" Soundwave asked.

"Uh sure. Like what?" You asked.

Before they responded they both kissed you and ran their servos around your frame. Your interface panel opened up exposing your wet valve.  Soundwave thrusted inside you making you moan. Megatron rubbed his spike as he watched Soundwave thrust inside you. The two of you thrusted together until he overloaded. Megatron did the same but he lasted longer than Soundwave.

After the both of you finished, you 3 all cuddled