chapter two ❗tw homophobia❗

I just looked at him and he started laughing  "what the hell is so funny" i screamed at him  "you are.you're just how i remember you"   i just sat there and looked at him with a scared look on my face    "what the hell does that mean"  i said as i looked away from him    "it means you're like what you were like before i disappeared always ready to pick a fight even if you know you might get hurt" .As he was saying that i could see jack creeping up behind lucas   "what came to try and kill me again"  .lucas turned around and looked at jack    "what the fuck do you want"  He looked like he was about to murder jack which i couldn't blame him. When we first got engaged jack about murdered me because he said i was making his son gay which i waste i don't think i even have that power.When he was chasing me around zoe had to get in front of me so jack did hurt me. After that he just ignored me and acted like was some sort of sicknesses.    "Oh come on boy you don't really love that thing quite lying"  i about stated crying because i wouldn't put it past anyone to pretend they loved me it had happened before.   " why would i have asked him to marry me if i didn't love him"   .Jack looked like he just got shot which kinda made me happy. Before jack could say anything he looked be hind him and walked off. lucas looked at me  "i think im done for the night let's head back to my room"   he pulled me of the chair and dragged to his room.

A\N sorry it's short and sorry for any misspellings