first day & love is complicated

"there she is!", "she's beautiful!", "what a precious baby." , 'those were the first words I heard as I was entering this world. it's funny, my mother would always tell me I was different, she was right of course. I've always been different. I had an ability to remember everything, I never forget anything, even if it's been things from years ago. tomorrow is my first day of school, mother says not to show off my ability. { next day } "what's your name?" a nice girl that I was sitting next to asks me. my reply was; "my name is Aurie." (it's pronounced R-E) , "we're now friends" she says. i'm glad I made a new friend. as I watch the time go by I doze off and imagine a perfect world, where everyone is perfect and the air smells nice and clean a sort of lavender a very sweet scent. "AURIE!" "AURIE!!" I hear as my friend keeps pushing on my shoulder. "WAKE UP, IT'S LUNCH TIME." , I wake up back to reality, "really? oh my. sorry to keep you waiting." I say while stuttering. as it's lunch time I see a guy staring at me, I look at him; he closes his eyes, smiles and kindly waves at me. he looked like he has been blushing. I wave back of course, "ooo, girl! looks like someone has a crush!" my friend teases me. I tell her i'm not interested and it was just a friendly greeting and nothing special. I felt butterflies though. just not in a lovey- dovey kind of way, more as in a nervous way. as I dump out my tray he comes over to me. "hey, my name is Eren. how about you?" he says as he hugs from behind. "o..oh! hey! i'm... Aurie!" he can tell i'm nervous. he asks to be friends, I say yes. of course. my friend who i've met earlier, her name is Sophie. { 1 year later. } me, Eren, and Sophie were just chatting, "hey, I gotta go to the bathroom really quick, cya!" Sophie says as she winks at me and runs away. ~ I feel butterflies ~. *Eren leans over* "hey. I've been needing to tell you something" he says. I start to panic. "yes..?" I say. "I like you." he says. I freak out. "oh. I need some time to think please." I say. he understands and backs away from me. not that I don't like him I just don't see him in that way, don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy he's always been there for me and hugs me when i can't form a sentence. all the times I had with him are fun, I remember them all as if they happened yesterday! I just don't feel a connection.. but Sophie on the other hand, she makes me feel so complete. she's really pretty. she gives me butterflies, I can't hold back a smile when I'm with her. I just feel so complete as if she was my missing piece to my puzzle. I zone out, i start overthinking the situation i'm put in. i snap back to reality hearing "earth to AURIE." I see it's Eren and Sophie. I push them both away. "N-NO! i.. need some space! please give me some time to think." as I run away. i'm sitting on the subway overthinking my situation, I didn't notice I zoned out until I heard a girl my age asking if i'm ok. "no." I say not being able to think. "IM SORRY!" I say, not knowing what to say to her. she hugs me. I guess I couldn't tell how terrible I looked, because I was shocked when she hugged me. It was... unexpected. she told me I had tears on my face so she couldn't help herself and decided to hug me. I got butterflies, but I told her it was time i got home, she gave me her number. I became really close with her over text that night. I told her all my problems I was on 'do not disturb mode' so I didn't know Eren and Sophie were spam texting me. the next day I told Eren that I didn't like him, but it was only because I liked someone else. Sophie was really worried for me. { 5 hours later } I get a text from Sophie; "hey girl! are you alright? you seemed a little.. upset, today." I didn't know what to respond with.. I PANICKED! and texted back "I LIKE YOU." I was shocked that I actually did it. and it's true...! I developed feelings for her. she was my EVERYTHING. I loved her.. she replied with "oh, you do..? that's alright. (:" I didn't know what to do. I panicked and asked subway girl what to do, subway girl's name is Evie. she told me that SHE developed feelings for ME. I panicked, at the moment I didn't know who I liked anymore.