~10/19/10~

I walked to the door of the room, and slowly opened it revealing to me a hallway with a big wooden door wide open across the hall. As I walked to the doorway, I saw the ice blue eyes looking back at me, he slowly walked towards the door leaning on the frame.

"Did you need something Elena?"

His voice was sweet as he spoke to me, but I still backed up a little to give myself a few more inches of room between us as I looked at him.

"I was wondering if I'm going to be locked in that room like a prisoner or not?"

Venom was dripping from my voice and I held a straight face, as he shook his head at me.

"No you're not, you can go anywhere in the house you want, kitchen, bathroom, living room, anywhere just as long as it's in the house..."

He smirked at me before lightly gripping my wrist pulling me into his chest and bringing his lips to my ear as he spoke in a whisper.

"And my room is always an option, if you ever get lonely."

I raised my hand to his chest pushing him back as I ripped my wrist from his hand looking up at him.

"No thanks Tyler I think I'd rather be lonely, now do you have different clothes for me to wear or am I going to live in my pj's for the rest of my time here?"

His eyes widened at the realization that I knew who he really was behind his cool mask.

"Okay one how did you figure out my name because I know I didn't tell you that last night? And two I have clothes for you downstairs if you wanna follow me down there?"

I looked at him trying to figure out if he was gonna try anything, but I finally agreed to go with him. Once we got to the basement it was cold and damp to the point where I couldn't wait to find something warm to cover my cold shivering body. I looked at Tyler and he just shrugged his shoulders looking at me like he had something to say, and all I could do was shake my head at how shy he was being.

"If you have something to say do it now, or stop looking at me like that."

He lightly chuckled.

"You never answered my question, how did you figure out my name?"

I laughed a little as I looked at him.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, I'm not gonna give up information Tyler you're gonna have to figure some things out on your own."

The rest of the time in the basement was spent in an uncomfortable silence between the both of us. After he and I finished looking through the clothes in the basement, he showed me around the house that is now my prison. First he showed me to the living room, that had a simple chair and a small couch with side tables on either side of it while the walls were a medium brown color that were clear of pictures. The room looked so empty making it feel sad, not really a home, the only thing that really attempted to save the room was the small coffee table in front of the couch. Next he took me to the kitchen, and that again was nothing special, it just looked like a kitchen that most people have in their homes. When we were done in the kitchen we walked back down the hall and a few feet from his door was a bathroom. He let me walk in while he leaned against the door frame before speaking for the first time through the whole tour.

"This is your bathroom, you have yours and I have mine."

Apparently what is now my bathroom was a little more impressive, almost elegant compared to the rest of the house. It had a simple glass shower, with your basic sink and toilet, along with two small cabinets under the sink, and a tall cabinet by the shower. The walls were a light blue with white designs painted on them, the towels were blue and white to match the walls. It was brighter, and not as depressing as the rest of the house, which is kind of sad considering it's a bathroom. I soon turned around to leave the room only to be met with Tyler's hard chest, I shyly backed up to put some space between us. He looked down at me lightly gripping my small hand in his large one as he walked me down the hall to my room. We stood there a moment before he handed me the clothes that I had picked for myself, I stood outside the closed door looking at the ground, he gently lifted my chin with his fingers, making me look into his blue eyes.

"I know you miss your home, but if you give me a real chance I promise this will be a great home for you."

I slowly but sadly nodded my head, I didn't want this to be my home, I have a home, and this isn't it. This is a prison and I fear that that's all it will ever be to me, I sighed turning around opening the door. Once I was in I closed the door locking it behind me not knowing or trusting what would happen if I left it unlocked. I went to the bed deciding to sleep, and knowing tomorrow that I'd shower and change into my new clothes, but for now I just needed sleep.