I'm Here

The following morning, Vijay woke up, facing Malcolm, who was fast asleep. He sighed in disbelief as he remembered the night before. He finally had the guts to kiss him, and Malcolm had kissed him back.

"Are you just going to watch me sleep like a creep?" Malcolm asked.

"Hey, baby boy." He whispered as Malcolm opened his eyes.

He smiled, rubbing his eyes and rolling over in his bed. "You have got to stop calling me that now that we're boyfriends."

Vijay grinned, liking the sound of that. "Oh, we're boyfriends?" He hugged him and kissed his neck.

"Well, we did spend most of the night kissing." He smiled at the memories, but then a frown appeared on his face. "Unless you don't want to be my boyfriend."

"No, of course, I do. I was just teasing, Mal." He kissed the back of his neck again.

"I'm convinced you have a neck kink."

"I don't."

"Or are you secretly a vampire?"

"I'm not. I just like your neck." He nuzzled his neck and hesitated before saying what was on his mind. "I've thought about kissing you there since Boarding School."

Malcolm rolled over to meet his gaze. "You've liked me since boarding school?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, what's there not to like?"

"I have too. Liked you since then, I mean." Malcolm raised his hand to his cheek. He thought of all the time they'd wasted and all the places they could've kissed. At boarding school, in their shared room, fifteen years of cuddles and kisses. "We could've been doing this the whole time."

Vijay kissed the top of Malcolm's hand. "Come on, let's get up, We need to get up."

Malcolm groaned. "Can't we just stay here? Make up for all the lost time?"

"That's like 15 years, babe. Half our lives."

A smile started on his lips. "Babe?"

"Stop thinking of what could have been. We're here now, and that's all that matters." He leaned in to kiss him.

"Babe," Malcolm repeated.

"Or do you prefer baby boy?"

Malcolm laughed. "No, babe is fine. Super fine."

"Ok, then. Babe, will you come with me to make some coffee? Then we'll cuddle some more. I promise."

Malcolm sighed, rolling his eyes playfully. "Fine, but I can't take coffee with my pills. I'll just have some juice. . . babe."

They grinned at each other, and Vijay pulled him in for another kiss, basking in each other's presence before they had to get up for the day.

This is part 2 of 'I'm Here'