Is it the ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡⁱᵉˢ ᵒʳ ᵇᵉˡˡʸᵃᶜʰᵉ?

So I went to sit down and read the book I grabbed because that's what you do with books (duh) as I started to open the book the guy from earlier sat down next to me. Why do I feel this weird way do I have a bellyache? .

Or was it the butterflies in my stomach? I never feel this way before- OML STOP BEING OBSESSED Y/N WHAT IS WRONG WITH- "Umm are you okay?" The familiar voice cuts me off of my train of thoughts.

"Huh? Oh.. Yeah I'm okay just space out for a minute there."
A small laugh escape from him "Glad thing you are okay, I'm jack." He said while smiling "Oh? Like jack Manifold?" I question.

"Actually... Yeah! That's me." He answers my question "Oh wow.. so your waiting for your friend Tommyinnit?" I question Again "Yup." He answers my question once again"are you guys making a-".

"Jack!." Tommy yells quietly while comes up to us "Who's this?- Wait IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" He yells quietly again I didn't blush because why would I "What? No?! I just met her dumbass." Jack said with a little anger in his tone.

"Oh. Sorry mate." Tommy said "Are you Y/T/N?" (Your Twitch Name) "Yup that's me." I said with a smile "You know it's so cool you can beat minx and karl in that game!" Tommy said, I can tell he is amazed by me beating those two in a game.

"Geez thanks Tommy that means alot to me, seriously." I said "So how old are you two?" I question "Well Tommy is 17 and I'm 18." Jack said. I knew it. "Oh really, you and I are the same age Jack." I said.

"Why are you reading a book about axolots?." Tommy asked "I have a big addictions with axolots thats why."  I said "She is just like Tubbo." Jack said. And before I could say anything "Tubbo is a friend of mine and he have a addictions to bees and you remind me of him." Jack said.

"Oh well Toby he's my Friend too." I said, then a akward silence "What are you doing today? Me and Jack wants to do a vlog." He breaks the silence "Oh, I'm doing nothing today I just go to the library because I need to borrow a book so I can know more about these axolotls, and yes you guys can say I'm a nerd if you want.".

"We're not going to say that what makes you think of that?." Jack said "Oh well if people say what I do and I'll tell them what I do then they'll say it's "boring" and that I'm a nerd." I finish my sentence.

"Well they are probably jealous because you know everything about axolotls and they don't." Tommy said "Well when are you guys gonna start the vlog?." I changed the topic of the conversation because I'm like that.

Like almost everytime "In 10 minutes." Tommy reply "Well I guess see you guys around because I have to get home and nice talk." I said i grab my book and belonging leaving the two boys behind.

"Wait!." I heard Jack called me, I turn around and "Can I get your number by any chance?." He said nervously "Sure." I replied to him, and with that I got Jack Manifold's number and after that I went home.

As soon I step in my house (btw you live alone) I saw my cat Jackie was waiting for me at the front door, she meows and "Hey Jack." I said picking up my cat and walking towards my bedroom.

Wᴏʀᴅs : 613 🌈