Chapter 1: accident

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I hear a loud beeping noise go off at 8 in the morning. I lay in my bed scrolling through tiktok for about 5 minutes. Then I realize that I have stream at 9:am! So I get out of my bed and fixing my bed and folding my blankets up, then I change my clothes to a black hoodie and some shorts with some long socks on. I tie up my hair into two buns, the elastic bands snap and wrap around each bun. I walk over to the sink in the bathroom which is next to my bedroom. I brush my teeth and the bristles brush against my teeth and tongue making my breath smell fresh and ready.

I head down stairs and walk over to the kitchen counter, I grab a bowl and a box of fruit loops and pour the fruit loops in the bowl, next I grab milk from the fridge next to me and pour into the bowl of cereal. I start eating for about 15 minutes and it is about 9:35am.

I get a text in the amigop group chat on discord from rae.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Rae: So are you guys ready for the dead by daylight stream! :)

Toast: Yep just setting up my stream see you in just a bit.

Starbuns:
Yep! I'm almost finished breakfast see you
Soon! :)))

Corpse husband: I am taking some medication but yeah see you guys in a sec

Sykkuno: Yep see you guys there :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

After texting in the Amigops group chat I started grabbing a coffee pack from the cabinet above the counter I put it in the coffee machine and then pulled out the compartment for the water and walked over to the stove. I turned on the sink and let it run in the compartment for a minute then walked over and put it back in. I turned on the machine and waited for a bit.

A couple minutes later I grab the cup of coffee from the machine and go back up stairs. I start pulling out the fold up back round and sat down. I started my stream welcoming all the viewing and reading the lovely chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cheekymonkey253: Good morning starbuns⭐️⭐️

Lovely_ petal: HEYYYY STARBUNS

goober29:Hey starbuns how's your morning going!

Fiftyducks5: good morning! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the chat for a little bit I join the discord call and it seems everyone is here but corpse. Then rae says "seems like corpse isn't here yet well how is your morning everyone?" I speak up and say "mine has been normal how about you syk?" Sykkuno "great Y/N!" Toast goes off defen when corpse comes in the call. Rae shouts "HEYYYY CORPSE!" And everyone else greets him then they all start choosing the roles for dead by daylight.

I start thinking about my friends as they were speaking and that I really enjoy them a lot especially one of them. They really make my day better just hearing their voice. They always put a smile on my face :) WAIT do I like them? Or am I just thinking about them as in a friendly way? Oh nevermind.

About after the first two rounds of dead by daylight, I'm a survivor and I escaped successfully both times.
"Wow you really are good at every game you play Y/N" rae says after the second round had ended. We all decided that we should take a bathroom break and we all go off and do our business. I got out of my gaming chair and grab mug with no coffee since I had drank it all. I decide to grab some coffee so I walk down stairs. The wooden floor rubbed against my soft socks and then I slipped.

I slipped and feel all the way down the stairs... I remember hearing glass shatter and my body hitting the wood floor as I rolled all the way down then it all went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope whoever reads this enjoys this first chapter! :)