" Tongue Therapy "

The scent of alcohol and people's perfumes filled the air around u and you wondered how you ended up here.... You stood there by the counter with a glass of liquor in your hand your other arm resting on the counter as you look at the chaotic view in front of you... The music was so loud and people were dancing like crazy cramped up close to each other...
You wondered how did they manage to dance like that... The bright lights of the club were almost blinding... Your head hurt slightly but you were so tired of the world... And life... So you just came to the club alone...
You sighed as you took a sip from your glass... Then someone caught your attention... A boy... In a shiny jacket & blonde hair struggled to walk through the dancing crowd... His sparkly earrings dangling as he gets pushed around but manages to make it out... He fixes his jacket and walks up next to you... You have no clue that you were unconsciously staring at him this whole time as if he had you in a trance... But he didn't notice... You heard the blonde haired boy huff deeply and look up from his Jacket to meet your eyes... Your heart beat got slightly faster as u were unable to look away . .. Noticing u being frozen in your place... He speaks...

Hii.. I'm Taehyung...

And tilts his head with a soft smile... His voice was deep & somewhat comforting...

Hii.. I'm Rita..

You faintly smiled back at him and he stared at your lips for a second... You felt your head spinning and immediately looked at the crowd...

Tae : you have a pretty smile... It's nice to meet you..

You : .. Same here...

You tried not to be awkward but he was so fucking handsome it was driving you crazy & making you nervous...

Tae : so... Are u here alone??

Yes : yes.. I was...

Tae : was???

You : yes now you are here...

You saw something in his eyes when you said that... You could call it emotion...

Tae : so are u gonna stand here or come dance...

You : I'll just watch u Tae you go ahead...

He nodded slightly & went close to the dancing people and started dancing slowly... The beat of the music changed and the environment got a little sexy around... Your eyes were fixed on this certain boy who looked at u every once in a while... You sipped your drink & looked up locking eyes with him... He just stick his tongue out to you and smiled a devilish smile... You were almost drooling on how hot he looked... He jogged back to you...

Tae : stop staring at me like you're gonna eat me...

You chuckled .. .. He came close to your ear and whispered in his low deep voice...

Tae : come dance with me & make me your meal...

He moved away and started walking back to the crowd and you swear you were wet right there & then.. No other way you put your glass down and went straight to him as if some force pulled you to him... He smirked when he saw u come...
Tae quickly grabbed you by the waist pulling you closer to him as he started swaying you...

Tae : enjoy baby don't be so grim...

You slowly started to let go and dance with him... You smiled after a while as he pulled u out of the crowd holding your hand he guided you to a empty room...

You : Tae why are we here.?

Tae : I feel like u need therapy...

You : what...