A Warm Welcome

Y/N was enjoying the view, humming a little tune. Flippy noticed Y/N from far away, running over to greet her. "Hello! Welcome to Happy Tree Land!" Y/N turned around as he looked at her in awe. "Hello? Oh- Hi! I didn't see you there! You're so small!" Flippy took off his beret in a mannerly fashion and introduced himself. "I'm Flippy.." Y/N giggled. "I'm Y/N." A few hours after hanging around and talking, Flippy was interrupted with a noise...a popping sound....Fliqpy had taken control of him and was about to kill Y/N before stopping in his tracks. Y/N stared in fear. "....." Fliqpy dropped the knife. "Lieutenant Y/N...?" Fliqpy's eyes filled with tears. Y/N rushed over to hug him. "I thought you died with Sneaky and Mouse Ka-Boom!" Fliqpy smiled and hugged back. "I....luckily killed the tiger general...." Y/N let go of him. "I heard that they died, but I didn't hear anything about you...they said you were presumed dead..." Fliqpy laughed. "Nobody can get rid of the one and only Flippy!" Y/N laughed with him. "Would you like to go to my house to talk more?" Flippy had taken control again and had calmed down. Y/N looked and him and spoke with a calm tone. "Sure."

-At Flippy's house-

"So, what brought you here?" Y/N looked at him with a worried expression. "I....was forced to...years after your 'death'. I started to go a little crazy. I was forced to retire from the military due to the schizophrenia interfering with my training." Flippy sighed. "I understand how that feels. One of the soldiers seen me while I was packing and I told them to never tell anyone I was leaving." Y/N laughed a bit. "I'm guessing they were one of the scouts? There was always one scout telling everyone that you were still alive, but the general told him he was hallucinating." Flippy shook his head. "I told him to be quiet-" Y/N choked on her coffee. "YOU STILL HAVE IT?!" Flippy looked at where she was looking. "Oh, you mean the roses you gave me? I kept them alive as much as I could. They kept dying and growing more roses, so I have an entire rose bush outside!" Y/N smiled and got closer to Flippy. I really missed you while you were gone..."