11

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Stupid boys." You mumbled watching Kiyoko and her "date" Haru innocently flirt with each other. You three were walking towards the entrance and you couldn't help but admire the beaming lights and smell the fried unhealthy food.  The only thing ruining it was the view of him.

Actually he wasn't that bad.  When you met him he gave you some chocolate so he got bonus points. Plus he saw a picture of your snake and said he thought it was cute. Damn he's actually nice. That annoyed you.

"Thanks for bringing me along.  I didn't think you liked me like that honestly." Haru admitted bashfully.  Kiyoko's smile faltered for a bit until she reassured him she was interested.

"That because she probably doesn't." You mumbled out loud.  But over the noise of people laughing and yelling from inside you weren't really worried if they could hear you or not.  You kept your eyes open for any of the boys but still couldn't see anyone you recognized.

"I'll get you guys some drinks. Be right back." He offered walking away.

"Thanks!" She yelled out

"Take your time!" Kiyoko slapped your arm making you smile and shrug.

"Stopp. He's really nice." She defended him.

"I know, just messing around. He's cool." You admitted. You noticed ever since you arrived Kiyoko has been looking around like she's anxious. You wanted to mess with her.

You wanted to mess with her. "Oh hey Tanaka." You waved to no one behind Kiyoko. Her face dropped and she quickly whipped around to see nothing.