PILOT

"A weird place where the air was filled with uncomfortable tension and so many uncertainties. A person leading my way. Only his back facing me. The more I try to figure who he was the more i struggle. His pace started to become faster than mine. It felt like I was stuck in a bog. I tried calling his name but realized I knew nothing about him. He first seemed far from me and slowly out of my sight. I didn't know why I felt so scared , but only to realize that i am stuck with chains and bleeding. I felt the pain, it was all so real. But soon I woke up and my locket was glowing and there were actual tears in my eyes"

said Y/N with stirring the coffee.

"This is getting serious man .Did you tell your uncle?"

Lara added while taking a bite of the toast.

"NO. He has enough on his plate.Besides ,he thinks something is wrong with my locket, I mean it is not everyday that you have one that stucks with you as long as you can remember and glows when you have nightmares or get hurt."

Y/n said while chuckling.

"y/n"

Lara said with a serious tone.

"I wanted to tell you, but your uncle told me not to. When you had the accident a year ago. It was so bad that the taxi driver died on the spot. But.."

Lara took a break.

'but, What?"

said y/n with a curious look.

"The doctors couldn't found your heartbeat. They said that you were dead. But after five minutes your locket started to glow again and you started breathing normally. It was like you had no accident at all. Uncle told you that you were unconscious for a week,but it was more like half an hour. This locket is not just a glowy ornament. I don't know why your uncle didn't tell you"

Lara kept lookin at y/n who was somehow still processing what just happened.

"I don't know what to say"

y/n said.

"I am happy you told me. Maybe this has something to do with those weird screams I hear. It feels like a  memory, or a hallucination. but so real like why me?  why can't I live a normal life. i always envy those people who had perfect families and normal childhoods. I always craved affection of a mother, comfort of a father. It would be so great if one night since my childhood, i got to have a good dream. It would be amazing if that screams didn't haunt me. Uncle tried to give me everything he could ,but still the void remains still."

y/n cleared the tear that has made it's way to her chin now.

Lara came to y/n and hugged her.

"I promise i'll be with you, maybe this necklace has to do something with your parents. Afterall your uncle also said that it was on you when he first saw you."

"Get up now i'll drop you to the coffee house"

Lara said while grabbing her coat.

"i'll be late today, i have to cover Lucas's shift as well.He went out of city"

y/n said while checking her phone.

"I'll come back on my own. I don't know how late it will get, Tell uncle for me"

lara nodded.

IN THE CAR:

" I don't know why you work there, like you have a degree in nutritional sciences, then?"

Lara said while giving y/n an eyeroll.

"it feels like a family there. Nona( mrs.Arsh aka Lucas's grandmother), Lucas(y/n's childhood friend along with Lara), Uncle Joseph(Lucas's Dad) i mean it is like a family i never asked for, they run a coffee house but for me it is like a place of comfort"

(y/n has two friends lucas and lara, Lara used to live with her grandmother when she was little as her father was abroad, now she frequently visits him there but lives with y/n when she is in her hometown. Lucas became y/n 's friend after she shared her lunch with him in 2nd standard as his mother forgot to pack his lunch. Then their bond was unbreakable eversince. It is like they were the foodie besties.Y/N 's uncle took care of her as long as she can remember. Whenever she asked about her parents , her uncle always said that he just got to know that he had a niece after death of her parents,he never met his own brother as they were step-brothers and his mother never wanted him to meet y/n's dad)

"There it is raining, be safe"

lara said after unlocking the door

"you too"

with that y/n went inside the coffee house"

it was like every other normal day there. the customers, the smell of coffee. uncle joseph's dad jokes. But still y/n's heart was beating very fast. 

"You look a lill tired, go home sweety, we are about to close"

nona said

" I have to get a little things from the store. Then i'll head home"

y/n said while taking her coat.

"It is raining outside and almost midnight, Can't it wait till morning"

nona said with concern.

"i'll be quick nona don't worry"

Y/n said with smile.

"Be safe"

Y/n was quite disturbed today the dream kept haunting her. She was picking up the groceries lost in her thoughts when she stumbled upon someone , before the person could turn back y/n noticed something very weird, the person was wearing the same coat as the person in her nightmare was.

"I....I....I am really sorry"

Said y/n while bowing.

"It is o..ok""

The person looked okay first but all of a sudden he noticed something.

Y/n was shocked to see him, milky white skin with messy black hair but what was shocking were the red eyes that were captivating her.

Meanwhile the person was noticing a short petite girl with short brown hair with hazel eyes that looked so deep that you can get lost in them. but he was shocked to witness the locket in the girl's possession.

"How do u have that"

He was in a shock.

"Have what?"

Y/n said in a harsh tone as she thought he was some sort of weirdo.

"Uhm you know what I am sorry for the accident but i will go now"

Saying that y/n left the charming guy in  wonder.

" never coming here at night without lucas or Lara"

mumbled y/n

Whereas the red eyed guy mumbled to himself.

"THE AMETHYST of the DEMONBLOOD "

TO BE CONTINUED.....