A/N:Sooo heyyy bestiesss anyways I've been having a pretty bad time in my life currently and having a writers block which explains why this chapter is on the shorter side but hopefully you like it :)
After I walk into the guest bedroom I imedatly fall asleep.

The next morning I'm awoken by Nat knocking on the door and walking in "Y/n time for school","Ok" i say getting up and getting ready for the day, I just put of a hoodie and leggings with some sneakers,I then walk down stairs "Morning Nat" I say "Morning y/n,how are you feeling?' she asks ''I'm good,thanks" and then Peter comes down the stairs "Hey y/n,glad your doing good","thanks" i say avoiding eye contact "Sooo you kids need to get school" Nat says cutting the awkwardness "K" I say grabbing my backpack and walking out the door Peter running right behind me.Once we are walking uo the school steps and walk into the school Peter finally talks "so are we gonna talk about wha-" but he is cut off "Hey baby" Mj says coming up to Peter and kissing him "Uh hey babe uh can you give me a seco-" Peter says look back towards me to see that I had already walked away.

"Hey girly!" Liz says running up to me "Oh hey liz!" "So where were you these past two days?" She asks "Oh uh,I had an accident and was in the hospital for a few days" "Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you ok!" she says,Liz and I then head over to our lockers to grab our text books and walking to our class,but on our way there liz and I were talking I accidentaly bumped into a guy "Oh my gosh I am so sorry" I say bending down to pick up my books "Oh no,I'm sorry" The mysterous guy says bending down to help me pick up my books as he hands them to me "uh thanks" I say looking into his eyes for the first time,his dark borwn eyes with specks of gold "holy shit hes cute" I think to myself "No problem" he says "I like helping pretty girls,n-not that I help many,shit,thats not what I ment,I'm just trying to say that I think your really pretty" I then let out a laugh and start to blush "thanks" I smile,we then stand and look at each other,and I can see he is scnificatly taller than me "Oh I'm sorry I never got your name?" he asks "oh uh y/n!" "T-thats a really pretty name,uhm I'm Alex!" he says sticking his hand out,I take his hand and shake it "Uhm is there anyway I could uhm get your number?,uhm did I say that outloud,I'm never this straight forward I swear" I just look down and laugh and as I look up I see him running his hands through his curly black hair "uh yea sure" I smile at him I then take out a peice of paper out and write my number on it "Here" I say with a smile "Thanks,I'll text you? yea?!" "Yea" (If only this was as easy as it seems (coming from a girl who recently started HARDCORE crushing on a dude who barely knows I exist)) I then smile at him and walk away and towards Liz "Ooooo who was that?" Liz says to me as we walk to class "Uhm his name was Alex,and he asked for my number and I gave it to him!" I smile big " AAAAA!" Liz screams "Liz,shhhh" I say,realizing that her outburst caused people to look at us "Sorrysorry" she says laughing "soooooo are you guys gonna go on a date now?!" she asks "I dont know...I hope so?" I say smiling "Your finally getting over Peter!",oh shit Peter... I forgot about him "Yea... I guess I am"

Hope you liked this chapter:) hopefully my writers block will go away so I can write more chapter cause I actually really like ths story that I randomly came up with in my head but I actually now that I'm thinking I think I have an idea for the next chapetr so as I publish this I'mma start it,byeeeeee:)