Taylor Smith, first girlfriend (here)

I sat by Breanna for a couple weeks. She and I became closer friends. During this time, I began to feel like I belonged here. The fun I had and the people I met were better than anywhere else. Also, the girls were way hotter than I thought. Twelve year old me will be explaining some of their appearances.

Indeed I will, fifteen. ("Please don't call me that." He says) Anyways, as he was saying, these girls were really hot. I mean, Gloria and Breanna were pretty, but they were young. Now, this church catered to all ages, especially teens. There were people from ten to twenty there for the stuff we did. Most of them were from BR, but there were those of us from Bridgeport and other places. Not many girls from Bridgeport came, though, and us guys were probably bored with them anyway. Except for a few.

So some of these girls, all these being at least fourteen at the time, were my first choice, and my true addiction. One such girl, was named Taylor Smith. She was the first girlfriend I had here, and she wasn't going to be the last. (I know her name sounds a lot like Taylor Swift, but she is real. At least she was when I met her.)

I met Taylor one day, right before the service started. I was doing a bit of exploring, just for fun, and a group of friends I had recently made walked up to me. Taylor was part of that group. She wasn't the first one I noticed. There were two or three better looking girls in this group. I'm not saying that Taylor was ugly. She had a nice face, (sorta) she was sixteen, and we all know what that means. But the other girls just stood out to me more. Maybe it's because they were wearing less clothes. I don't really know. But the next thing I did know, I was sitting on the bench, near the door, and Taylor was sitting on my lap.

She asked me if her butt was bony. I poked it and said that it was alright. Luckily, she was short and light, so I didn't mind the extra weight. Plus, her butt was pretty nice.

And there was my friend from Australia again. Always there when he thinks I'm going to get some action. What a jerk.

The service started. Not much happened between her sitting on my lap and then. During the service though, I was getting what I thought was going to be the best time of my life. Taylor was sitting so close to me, that if she was any closer, I would be wearing her. The pastor's wife noticed this, and made us separate. Slightly. I was still close enough to rub up and down her thigh repeatedly. She giggled when I got a little closer to her lady parts.

The service went on and was over. We walked out into the hallway. Again, Taylor sat on my lap, and again, I poked that booty. (Just in case you were confused, this is twelve year old me.) She giggled again, and kind of twerked. I almost died.

A week later, after a few lonely nights, I asked her out. Worst decision yet. She accepted. Barely.

And a week after that, I took a three week hiatus. During which time, I didn't wonder about her because I thought that all girls were faithful. Wrong, buster.

My friend Ryan (Yes, the same Ryan) later that third week when I was planning on returning, told me that she messaged him over Facebook to tell me that she was breaking up with me. What a Sugar Honey Iced Tea bag of a girlfriend. I didn't show any emotions, only because I didn't really care for her anyway. I didn't want to come back, but I did anyways.

When I last saw Taylor, the last time I remember, she had her hand deep in another guy's pants, and I mean deep.

I laughed.