~❤*□Chapter 1□*❤~

A small puff of ait escaped the weak gods lips. It had happened once again. Loki had decided to set up one of his infamous tricks for his brother to fall for. And once again, his brother wasn't the one to fall into his trap. It was his father. Odin. As per usual, he retaliated In a bad way  leaving the mischievous child half an Inch of his life in the throne room. No-one had come looking for him I'm the time since the incident. Even with his magic, the boy couldn't do anything to heal himself. Odin had used fire to teach the boy a lesson. He had no idea why it effected him as much as it did. But who knows. For all he knew he could be a frost giant... A breathy chuckle escaped him at his thoughts, followed by a pained whimper.

He stayed laying down, a shifting illusion placed over him to make it look like he was resting against the wall  asleep. But that didn't last long as the door swing open and entered two people concersating, unaware he was there.

"We can't keep letting him do this mother! You said it yourself, he is going to kill loki if this continues!"

A masculine voice booms, echoing through the throne room. Worry etched into his tone as his eyes scaned the room, as if looking for something or someone.

"I know, but what can we do? He came into our room drenched in blood, more than before. When we find him, we need to get him somewhere away he can heal. Far enough away!"

A feminine voice stated as it grew louder, approaching the wounded god with a run. Her eyes shifted over the illusion and with one wave of her hand, it was gone. A gasp escaped her lips. As loud footsteps ran towards her position hearing the gasp.

"My sweet boy... he has gone to far this time!"

She placed her hand onto lokis cold cheek, the god leaned into it without a second thought  begging for the comfort it held.

"I'm alright mother... it is nothing I haven't expected before. I apologise you got stuck with someone like me as your son"

A once silky smooth voice replied, reaching forward with a bloody hand to wipe away the tears that had begun to fall on Frigga's (right spelling?) Cheek. Thor stood behind his mother began to move forward. He crouched down and placed a hand on his brothers back and one under his legs.

"You really should fight back brother, he will kill you one of these days I need to take y--"

Thor was cut off by the injured male who normally hated human contact leaning into him and begun to talk.

"It is my fault, if I wasn't here he would be happier..."

As loki closed his eyes to take a break, he didn't notice the two share a confirming glance. They had to get him out of there  even if it was just for a while... But where... where was out of Odins reach... but not theres

__________________________________________________________________

Hey all! Sorry it took so long to get a Chapter out  not exactly the best but I promise the next one will be allot better.  Hope everyone is will. If you have any comments on what I can do better let me know! Stay safe and have a good evening or day

~auther