Ryuk x reader

It was pouring rain and your hoodie no longer kept you warm. Your breath was your only source of warmth. Looking around, you see nothing but empty road. You kept walking, needing to get home and finish the article you were writing. You are a 23 year old detective. You work under the man named Ryuzaki. A case has been summoned and you only know about mysterious murders that have been happening around your dead mothers neighborhood and a man named Kira. Friday is the due date and surprisingly enough, today is Friday. Feeling light headed, you lean against a cold wet wall. After a few breaths, you open your eyes and see a tall figure walking towards you. It's wings were big and elegant. It's eyes were yellow and glowing. The sound of its footsteps grew closer. You squinted, trying to see the figures face. It's mouth moved, but your vision starting blurring and your head hit the wall.

Warmth hugged your body and soft music danced inside your head. Your eyes opened slowly and you saw a black ceiling. Sitting up fast, you look around and didn't recognize who's room you were in. The walls were painted black and mirrors were on each wall, pointed at each other as if it were a portal to some unknown world. The music that was playing was a slow sensual mix. Feeling creeped out, you unwrap yourself from the deep blood red blanket and see your purse. You grabbed it and looked for a way out. Grabbing the door handle, you heard distant voices. "Ryuk, you are no help at all, are you?" You hear your nephews voice say. Light? What is he doing here. You thought to yourself. Light is your nephew. Your sister had went overseas a few years ago and the ship wrecked, leaving her son to stay with his grandmother, your mother. You kept leaning on the door, trying to hear what he's talking about. "What do you mean you lost the death note? It was in my drawer last night!" He yelled, a sudden bang hitting the door you were listening on. You stepped back, knowing the book was in your bag. You reached in the bag to give it back, but you heard a deep crackling from the room. "Seems like someone else has took interest in my book," a deep, ragged voice mumbled. Your heartbeat rose and your eyes widened. What? Who's voice is that? Why is he with my nephew? You questioned, leaning against the door to hear more. "That book is my only way to erase all the evil off this world. Kira means nothing without it. The task force will know it's me who've been killing those people if they find that book!" Light yelled, leaving you in disbelief. My nephew is Kira? He's the one who's been killing all those criminals? You back up, clenching the book to your chest. "The book is no where here, Light." You heard the deep voice say. You hear stomping and then a door slam. Your heartbeat picked up again in speed knowing you're alone with the man with the deep voice. The music was still playing and you saw the door handle jiggle. You backed up, pressing yourself against the black wall. The door opened and you closed your eyes. "Stay back. I know you're working with Kira!" You yelled throwing the death note at the man. You heard rustling and decided to open your eyes. No one was there. You looked at where the book was thrown and it was gone. You blinked a few times, unable to process if this was real or not.

You left the house and tried finding your way back home. Your phone went off and you looked at the time. 11:00 p.m.. The trains were shut down at this time and you didn't know where you were. Looking around, you saw the same empty road. Huh? You turned around to look at the house you were just in and it was gone. The road was never ending it seemed. Your head was starting to hurt, knowing your deadline was about to come in an hour. At least the rain has stopped. You started walking, not knowing where. Your eyes widen, seeing the same dark figure you saw a few hours ago. It's wings were more wider and its eyes were glowing a red deeper than crimson. It's hands were big with rings on each finger. It started walking towards you. You backed up and turned, running away. Your face was burning. Whether it be a fever or sudden interest in the man. Your vision become blurry, your headache making your head pound. You felt hands wrap around your waist as if you were a pole. "I'll take you home, y/n." The deep raspy voice said above you. You sighed from the warmth of its hands and fell asleep from exhaustion.

You awoke to breathing on your face. "Good morning, y/n" the tall man with wings said, floating above you. You smiled, knowing this dream will be nice. Your wrap your hands around his neck and breathed in his scent. Apples. You smiled, pulling him harder so he was now laying on top of you. "What's your name?" You questioned, rubbing his jet black hair. "Humans don't interest me but this looks interesting. Ryuk." Ryuk said into your ear. His cold breath traced your ear and you shivered. You traced your hands down his skinny back and gripped the  bottom of his shirt. His big hands were above your head, just laying there. "You can touch me too," you whispered, pulling off his shirt. His wings retracted in his back and his big yellow eyes looked into your eyes. He was sitting on your lap as if he were going to ride you. "If I'm being honest, no human has let me have intercourse with her," He said, his teeth glistening as if he were starved. You smiled and traced your hands down his bare chest and pushed him down so you were pinning him on your bed. "I guess I'll take the lead then, Ryuk," you whispered in his ear. You bit it and he shifted a bit. His legs were now bent so they were pressed against your back. He gripped the bottom of your shirt and slowly lifted it. Your bra was a dark red and Ryuk was reminded of an apple he sat up and sunk his teeth into your left clothed boob. The sharpness felt like tiny needles and you gasped. Shivers went up and down your body and Ryuk pressed his hand on your other breast. He squeezed and pushed you so he was on top of you now. He moved his head up so he was looking you head on. "Can I kiss you?" He asked slowing inching his face towards you. You leaned forward and kissed his dark lips. He groaned and licked your lips. His tongue entered your mouth and he licked every single one of your teeth. Your mouth felt full with his tongue and you moaned, making his tongue vibrate in your mouth. He backed up, a trail of salvia connected you to. He let out a small exhale and unbuckled his belt. You leaned on your elbows for support and watched eagerly. His feathered skirt fell to his knees and he was in his black skinny jeans. You sat up completely and crawled to him. "Let me do it," you said, taking the zipper in your mouth. You pulled it down and saw a bulge in black boxers. You undid the button with your hands and pulled his jeans down.

I CANT FUCKING WRITE THAT 🧍🏻 ANYWAYS, HERES A SHORT STORY OF RYUK BEING TIED DOWN AND ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

You sighed, work was exhausting. You went inside your house and closed the door. Oh? You thought to yourself. There were rose peddles leading up the stairs. You followed them and saw a note on your bedroom door. "Bite me like one of my apples ;)." It said. You were confused and opened the door.

*I edited a picture of Ryuk tied up on a bed but I don't have WiFi so it won't load so pretend it's here*

Ryuk was tied up and squirming around. Then y'all ducked Ducked. FUCKED EACHOTHER DAMNIT