The Offer

Back in the realm of darkness Freddy confine with Evil itself as he protest to have his powers back given he was fatally injured after his previous fight with Ash 

Freddy: Much as I enjoy this army of the Dead I need to have my powers back. I'll only be at my strongest with them I'll even have a better chance against Ash this time.

 I'll only be at my strongest with them I'll even have a better chance against Ash this time

Calm yourself Krueger. Your powers will be restored. But you need to do one thing for me first. I want you to try to reach Jason Voorhees again.

Freddy: Are you kidding me?! That hillbilly momma's boy is the reason I'm even in this shit! What do you even want with him?! 

Jason is extremely valuable to us. He's our greatest weapon. But something is holding him back from his true purpose. Something has altered his intentions and his only intentions.....is ridding the world of you. 

Freddy: Well no shit! That bitch brat Lori Campbell made him into her own bodyguard! She pretended to be his headless Granny of a mom and made him to be a....."Good Guy." 

And as long as he remains this way.....our whole will for the world is in jeopardy. Voorhees plays an important world role in our prophecy. 

Freddy: What prophecy? 

That he who spills the blood of the chosen one can lead the Deadite Army upon the world. Voorhees plays a role of leading the charge. You have to porchway him to insure he plays this well.  

Freddy: And if he doesn't? 

There is another like him. In your world in the place you call Illinois. Merely as evil Voorhees. HE has no attachments to any family as Jason does with his mother. See what you can do with him first and if he's far gone.....will bring in......the Shape.