Prologue and A/N

Hi everybody! This is a collab story, made by me and 2 other amazing authors, whom you can refer to as Skye, M.A. Leneghan, and yours truly, M. 

M.A Leneghan and I have Wattpad accounts, please check out @IAmTheNight2k8 and pizzaicefire123

The Widow's Spiders is a crossover from Marvel, Miraculous Ladybug, and possibly Voltron: Legendary Defenders.

The Widow's Spiders

By Skye Verity Johnson, M. A. Leneghan (IAmTheNight2k8), & M (pizzaicefire123)

DISCLAIMER: We do NOT own Voltron: Legendary Defender, any of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir! We own Magnus (Pickpocket), Carman (Blackout), and Sophie (Silverstar). 

Prologue

The machine let out two loud rapid beeps, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

"Operation Widow's Spider is a go." One of the scientists said, approaching the machine with a clipboard and pen. "Opening chamber in five, four, three, two, one." The machine let out a hiss as a clear piece of bulletproof glass lifted from its airtight seal. The head scientist shoved her way through the crowd and adjusted her glasses, leaning in to observe the inside of the pod.

"Make a backup, if this one is not sufficient then we will train the backup to be even stronger and more obedient." She ordered. The team of scientists prepared a separate chamber, to raise the clone until it was strong enough to be genetically altered to age 3, where it would start its training. "I'll be back in an hour, by then you had better have the chamber set up, and Clone 1 altered to age 3, I expect a full report on the procedure and the gender of the clone."

"Yes ma'am, it shall be done within the hour." Another scientist affirmed.

~1 hour later~

The head scientist walked back into the facility, walking towards the room holding Clone 1.

"Keller! The report, now."

"The procedure was successful, the clone is now physically three years old, however mentally it is still at the stage it was 'born.' It is female, with a majority of traits from Black Widow, Scholar, who did the procedure has named her Marinette."

A/N:

Updates might be a little on and off, because the authors live in different time zones, so it takes a while to write. 

Thanks for reading!