Tnt Duo || Smut 🍄

no i didn't copy this from my ao3, no this isn't a part two to my first tnt oneshot sorry :(

tw: blood, knife play? blades, mentions of self harm

Quackity and Wilbur sat on Quackitys bed basically chugging tequila, the bitter taste caught up to Quackity making him cough a bit. "Hey you alright?" WIlbur noticed rubbing his back as the coughing from the other stopped, "M fine, drank to fast thats all." He replied.

"Alex," Wilbur started causing him to turn. "Why do you hate me? Am i only here right now for you to get drunk and mess around with?" The older male asked softly, the other male was caught off guard. "Wilbur I- I don't hate you. I don't really know how i feel for you but what i do know is i'm not using you, im enjoying this." Quackity said.

Wilbur continued to take swigs at the alcohol, his throat burned a bit, he was obviously drunk before but now he definetly was. But so was Alex.

WIlbur looked over at Alex, the big window in Quackitys room was the only light source, he lived in the tallest building in Las Nevadas in the top floor. The moonlight shone on him, Wilbur thought he was pretty. His scars stood out, not in a bad way. Wilbur thought they were cool, it proved that he was strong. His eyes were so pretty to Wilbur he swore he could get lost in them.

Quacktiy noticed him staring, "What are you staring at?" He commented. "You, your gorgeous Alex." He mumbled. Quackitys face lit up in a deep red, able to be slightly seen by the light of the moon. "Wilbur, you- you cant just say things like that.." The smaller said softly turning away. "Come here." Wilbur said, Quackity looked confused but he sat next to WIlbur. Wilbur grabbed him pulling him close, Quackity was startled at firs but he leaned into the touch.

"I really wanna fucking kiss you right now." The older male said. "Do it." Quackity said, and who was Wilbur to decline that offer? He tilted his chin kissing him deeply, the other male kissing back, Wilbur shoved his mouth into the youngers making him whimper softly, they made out for a bit till one of them needed air. "Can i continue?" Wilbur asked making sure that the other was okay with this.

WIlbur trailed down to Alexs neck leaving red marks down to his collarbone, Alex whined a bit louder than before. "Fuck, Alex your so perfect." Wilbur looked up at him. Quackitys face was flushed and red. WIlbur felt his pants tighten at the sight of him. And god was it hot.

Wilbur reached into his pocket pulling out a sharp blade, Quackity was confused at first. WIlbur unbuckled Alexs jeans. "W-Wait." Quackity said causing Wilbur to quickly stop. "Want me to stop?" He asked, "No its just, nevermind your fine to continue," Quackity said. Wilbur unsure at first but he pulled his jeans down.

Oh. Alex had multiple scars on his thighs, deep, deep cuts that had faded into pink ish scars, they scattered his thighs. They definitely didn't look very old either. Alex looked away in shame.

"Hey, its okay." Wilbur said pulling his sleeves up revealing scars on his wrists to forearm on both arms. "Don't be ashamed, you aren't alone. If you don't want to continue we can stop okay?" The taller said pulling Quackity into a big hug. He hugged back. "No its fine, but uh what is that for?" Quackity asked pointing to the blade sitting on his bed. "Oh, i was gonna use it on you if you wanted but its probably not the best idea now." Wilbur stated.

"No- No i dont mind that, i think that's fucking hot." Quackity replied earning a grin from Wilbur, "If you want me to stop say something, alright?" Alex nodded as the other grabbed the rather sharp blade.

The smaller boy whined waiting for him to do something, Wilbur put the blade on his thigh looking him in the eyes as he pushed the blade into his skin dragging it forming a line, blood slowly dripping from the fresh cut on his thigh, Alex whined softly. The older boy made eye contact as he ever so slowly licked the blood, the metalic taste filled his mouth, Quackity didn't dare break eye contact

"Fuck, Wilbur..." Quacktiy whimpered. Wilbur took the blade once again, though this time he carved a W into his upper thigh, blood bubbled up slowly from the cut, Wilbur watched the blood fall down his milky thighs. "So fucking pretty, mine" Wilbur cooed. Quackity felt some pain but mostly pleasure, he was a sucker for pain.

"My pretty boy. Your mine, Alex." He praised. Quackitys face went more red than before, the way he said his name made the shorter boys legs tremble. Once again Wilbur cut into the boys thighs forming letters, Alex watched as he wrote the word mine deep into his skin, Alex basically moaned, the pain was hot to him. "Fuck, your so hot." Wilbut said putting the blade down making sure to clean the blade later along with Alexs cuts.

WIlbur took his coat off throwing it somewhere else, leaving him in a white tee now, he took his pants off along with it tossing it on the floor. He hovered over Quackity licking his lips at the sight of him, he slowly took the smaller ones boxers off making him whine, he slowly stroked the youngers cock earning a soft whine. "Such a good boy" Wilbur mumbled enough for him to hear.

"Lube?" Wilbur asked, Quackity pointed to the nightstand he quickly grabbed it opening it with a plop. He squirted some onto his fingers, "Tell me if i need to stop." Wilbur warned not wanting to make the boy uncomfy. Alex nodded. Slowly Wilbur entered a finger into the smaller boys entrance making him whine in discomfort. "You'll feel good soon darling" The brunette boy cooed.

Soon he had 3 fingers in him, thrusting them into him, barely brushing over the others prostate making him breathe heavily, soon Wilbur removed his fingers, Quackity whimpered at the loss of contact desperate for more. "Wilbur- Please," He begged, "Be patient darling." The pet name sent chills down Alexs back. Wilbur put a generous amount of lube on his hand, he didn't want to hurt Alex. He slowly stroked his cock applying the lube, he hummed quietly and he put Quackitys legs over his shoulder.

"Tap my shoulder if you need me to stop alright?" Wilbur said an Quackity nodded with a whimper. Slowly Wilbur inserted himself into the smaller boy making him whine. Soon he bottomed out, "Shit- M-move please.." Alex whined, slowly Wilbur began to thrust into him at a slow pace, soon he went faster making Quackity moan, the older male continued to thrust into him till he hit Quackitys prostate earning a rather loud moan, "Wilbur!~" He cried out as tears formed into his pretty eyes,

"Your doing so good, my perfect boy." Wilbur praised him as he pounded into him, hitting the bundle of nerves that set off Quackity to lose his mind over and over, Quackity felt like he was on cloud nine, swears and moans falling from his mouth

"Wilbur- close!" Quackity warned, thats when wilbur stopped. "Not yet, i want you to ride me." Wilbur grinned. Quackitys face flushed though he nodded, WIlbur pulled out of him laying down, Alex slowly got onto his lap, he straddled him for a moment before slowly sliding himself onto Wilbur with a loud cry. "Fuck- you feel so good." Wilbur hummed in pleasure.

Slowly Alex started bouncing on the other hitting every place he needed each time, Wilbur watched him. "Fuck-" He panted, "Ever done this before?" Wilbur said, breath heavy. "A-Ah, no." Alex replied quickening his bounces "So pretty for me, bouncing on my cock hm?" Wilbur chuckled with lust filling his soft laugh "So fucking pathetic." Wilbur grinned making Quackity moan, tears ran down his face, he looked absolutely wrecked, that turned Wilbur on even more.

"Shit- Alex, close." He warned, and with that Quackity pushed himself harshly down on him releasing with a loud moan crying out the others name, Wilbur came inside of him with a loud groan. Filling him to the brim. Quackity got off, cum dripping out of his ass, "Hot," Wilbur grinned,

"Shut up," He replied tired. "Ah, you cannot sleep yet princess. Have to clean you up first." Wilbur said carrying him to the bathroom cleaning him up and taking care of the cuts.

Soon he brought him back to the room. They changed into comfy close and cuddled close to each other. "Fucked you dumb didn't i?" He laughed. "Mhm" Alex replied passing out, exhausted.

"I love you Alex."