00

"FIRST KISS"  BKDK STORY

If there's one word that could describe what am I feeling right now. It would be 'mthfckg bored as fckng hell' word. I grunt and look outside the window of our classroom. Yeah yeah! Cherry blossoms looks good and nice. I peek at the people from below, students giggling and running with big grins on their stupid faces.

"What's so fun about any of that?" i muttered to myself. I rolled my eyes as I saw some couple holding hands, eating lunch below the cherry blossoms. They look like they're really having a good time. Hmph

"Middle school couples?! Ha! Too young for that sh*t what are they thinking.. involving themselves to something useless." I shake my head in disapproval "This is what makes me different from these loser students in this also loser school. STUDY AND ACE EXAMS YOU LOSERS! Fuxking boring! Way to go ruining my mood even more."

I closed my eyes when the wind blew in my direction. Quite nice.

I heard my friends footsteps coming towards me. Tsk what a lousy sound.

"Hey Katsuki! We're leaving you. We have something that we need to do without you"

"Aah? Why? What do you losers could do that I couldn't do?!!" I growled at them. They just shrugged me off and then shows their sly smile at me and grin.

"Well you know katsuki. We was asked by our girlfriends to have a little date since the cherry blossoms are pretty beautiful these days." he said while lifting his chins and touches the top of his nose. "And as we all know.. Katsuki is pretty innocent right? I bet you don't think about romance worthy of your time at all" 乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ

What the fck are these losers bragging about sht i could never understand why it matters. tch wasting my time like thi--

"---Ofcourse it was a waste of time!--- is what you think, right? katsuki? HaHaHa" They laugh at me like I'm some kinda child. "Kidsuki should just sit still and watch us walk to flowery path right now! Call us senpai okay? Hah!"

I growled at them and they put their hands up signing up their surrender.

"HaHa later katsuki! We will be on our way... To heaven it is HaHa"

I kicked my table out of unknow reasons then put the foot I used on kicking on top of it. Tsk! This is why I hate them. They thought they could underestimate me with this small matters. Innocent? Me? In their asses! Like I was!!

Watch me getting my first kiss at this very minute. I will kiss whoever the fck who own the voice I woud first hear right now.

"K-Kacchan here is-----mmmmph

I stop the person from talking as I grab their waist and put my lips on theirs. "mmghaghKac----

I slip my tounge and the latter moans inside my mouth. I sensed them soften their legs so I grab its back to support them but instead I just grab both of the bottom cheeks causing them to groan and bit my tounge in surprise. I thought it was over cause I fairly understood that I just crossed a line no-- ha! I already cross the line at the first place.

Despite of this the latter holds my face and my left hand firmly, thirsting for more. I just felt the tingling sensation going through every corner of my body. It felt foreign but I was in ecstacy and I could say the same for the other. I grope more of his bottom squeezing it like it was some kind of orange fruit wishing to serve some juice to drink on this hot and windy weather.

I don't know who it was because I keep my eyes close from the very start because I want to solve this useless matter of romance innocense they keep on blabbing and bragging about. I really don't care who could it be or I would regret it afterwards. I just wanna prove to them that I don't need no girlfriend to do shit like this cause I'm amazing as I am right now. Anyone would want to have my first kiss, right?

----?mgha-aaH! K-Kacc--" this person keeps on trying to speak but I always stop them in between kisses. Hmm I think this much of kiss should be enough for a first timer. I losen my grip at his bottom and I open my eyes while touching his left cheek. I slowly realizes what I was seeing. I first thought to myself is... 'beautiful'

"K-Kacchan...." he quietly mumbles.

I look at this person eyes and there I saw a melting beautiful green eyes. still drowning from deep seed of longing. He was surrounded by the faint light and pretty pink leaves-- cherry blossom trees as his background. Once again I thought to myself....

"Beautiful, indeed"

I feel a wet liquid on my fingers and snap myself out of this destructable seduction. "Y-You! Deku?!" I gasp as I realize who it was. I can't believe myself. Those agressive soft lips..

"K-Kacchan ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀) THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME!!

BAKAAAA!!! Baka! Stupid Pervert Kacchan!!! You're testpaper is on the floor cause I drop i-it waaah! Don't look at me!! PERVERTED KACCHAN! First Kiss Stealer (╥﹏╥)"

I froze to my foot and just stood near the window with a blank expression.

Ah. He ran away. Everything still haven't processed on my mind. They are clashing inside my head. I looked at the Cherry Blossoms.

"So.. this is romance?"
I look outside the window and saw my friends with their jaw dropped at the ground.

I stop for couple of second and smirked at them. Their eyes open wider as they keep their head high looking up to me, while me looking down on them.

"Heh! You two should call me.. Katsuki Sensei from now on you thumb-sucking kiddos."