1

A/n- hey wolves, I wanted to tell you all that I'm making the story a little like Castlevania but I'm adding my own things to it. I hope you enjoy :).

Y/ns pov

I was sat watching my brother and a Belmont fight. We had just woke up from our deep sleep and my brother decided it would be a good idea to fight.

I looked up and saw my brother pinning him to the floor. "Let him go or I will blow of your head off before you fangs can touch him" the women said then I jumped up.

"Woah can we please not blow anyone's head of today please, my brother here is not going to touch anyone presides we don't know where you have been" I said.

Alucard sighed and took my hand I pulled him off of Belmont. "Now that we finally have stopped acting like children what are you doing here" I asked.

My brother chuckled and held my shoulder. "She came here for the sleeping solider and me I fell down a hole" Belmont said.

"Who are you" the women asked.

"I'm y/n tepes and this is my big brother Alucard tepes" I said walking over to my coffin and grabbing my weapon and my cloak.

"There's a prophecy you know about a hunter, magician and two vampires kill my father" Alucard said.

"Great" Belmont sighed pinching his nose. I walked over and handed my brother his cloak.

"So how did the two of you get down here in gresit anyways" the women asked.

"We came here to heal from our wounds our Darcula have us when trying to stop him from killing all the humans" I said.

"That's just spectacular" Belmont said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"You guys are annoying me" I said walking away. My brother laughed and walked next to me.

"Says the one who always trying to control everything" Alucard said and I shoved him.

We walked up to see some more speakers waiting there. "You found the sleeping soldiers" a man said.

"You could say that, come on let's get you on your way" Belmont said. I sighed and just continued walking.

"I'm not a people person" I said walking up the stairs leaving the others behind. I waited upstairs for my brother to come up.

"Trevor and sypha are going to see the speakers off I know where we can stay until they come back" Alucard said and I nodded.

"Ok" I said following my brother, we walked down the streets of gresit. "I can't believe we was a sleep for a year" I sighed.

"Don't worry y/n we will stop Darcula before he can do anymore damage" Alucard said.

"I hope your right" I said walking into the half burnt down house. Alucard sat down on the floor and started talking to himself while I thought about ending Darcula.

"Are the speakers gone" Alucard asked snapping me out of my thought.

"Yes there gone and now it just us so where we going to start" sypha said and Belmont started looking through crates.

"What are you doing" I asked and he sighed. Looking at an empty bottle.

"I'm looking for a drink" he said, I rolled my eyes and looked at my brother.

"I want to go home" Belmont said dropping another empty bottle.

"What" I asked, he sighed sitting down next to me and I stood up and walked over to my brother.

"I want to go home, the Belmont house I want to go back, for generations my family have wrote down everything about creatures of the night" he said.

"You mean the house that was burnt down be angry villages, pitchforks that kind of thing" Alucard said, I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you really that tried you have been asleep for a while year" Belmont said, I shot him a glare.

"I was healing it a lot of energy to do that Belmont" I spat and he sighed.

"Anyways the important things is the Belmont hold wasn't important just for the place but for what's underneath it, we have all sort of information on hunting........" He said.

"Our kind" I said then he nodded and I shook me head. "Asshole" I said.

"I'm going to go find a horse and cart now you guys stay here and try not to kill each other" sypha said walking off.

"Eat shit and die" Trevor said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes fuck you" Alucard said and I chuckled. Both men started laughing.

"I'm glad I didnt eat you and suck all your blood Belmont" Alucard said.

"And I'm glad I'd didnt kill, skin you and make a nice pair of shoes Alucard" he said.

"You guys are the worse" I said closing my eyes.

"What they hell happened to you" asked Trevor. I sighed looking at him.

"When we found out our father was going to kill all the humans we tried to stop him. We both got hurt but y/n injuries were worse then mine" Alucard said.

"Jesus, sounds like shit" he said. I shook my head, standing up and walking over to him.

"Do you think this is a joke, all of this we guess what Belmont this is real and once you see that you might actually be a decent man" I said

"I'm back" sypha said, I gave Belmont a glare before walking back to my brother.