2

Y/ns pov

I sighed seeing sypha with the horse and cart. "Come on let's go" Alucard said. I jumped in the back with Alucard while Belmont and sypha got in the front.

"You really don't like Belmont do you" Alucard asked, I looked at him then sighed.

"No I don't like him he's just so annoying but what's worse is he's a Belmont" I said yawning.

"Looks like someone is still tried" he laughed, i rolled my eyes and leaning my head against the side of the cart. "Come on sleep" he said patting his legs.

I sighed moving over to him and laying my head in his lap. I closed my eyes while he played with my hair. For a second I thought I was in mother's lap. I smiled then fell asleep.

Alucards pov

I looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep. I smiled then the cart stopped. "What's wrong" I asked then Belmont came over.

"Nothing just stopping for a drink" he said, I nodded and looked down at my sister who was stills asleep.

"Awwww she doesn't looks so angry when she's asleep" sypha said, I sighed stroking her hair.

"She never used to be like this, before our mother had died she use to be so different, y/n always had a smile on her face running around the castle pranking and joking with anyone she could find. Everyone loved to be around her until she found out mother had died then she changed" I said looking down at her sleeping form.

"I'm sure once we work out all this your sister will go back to her normal self and if she doesn't you can try your best to help her" sypha said

"I hope so, it kills me to see her like this so cold and angry she doesn't talk to anyone or let anyone in" I sighed.

"Let me talk to her maybe I can find out what's making like this and help if I can" sypha said

"That would be amazing" I said smiling. I looked down at y/n and saw the scar running from her neck down below her shirt.

"What's wrong Alucard" Belmont asked. I sighed looking up.

"Nothing it's just that scars that dracula left on her it makes my blood boil" I said then she turned over and cuddled into me more.

"We should get going" Belmont sighed, I nodded and we carried on down the road. This was going to be a long trip for all of us.

Y/ns pov

I woke up to see Alucards face making me jump and headbutt him. "Nice to see you to" he said holding his nose.

"You scared me Alucard just imagine seeing your face when you first wake up it's scary" I said making him chuckle.

"Really y/n, the first thing you do is headbutt me after letting you sleep on my lap" he said.

"Well I didn't mean to you just have one of them faces" I said making Belmont chuckle. "Hey, your face isn't any better Belmont" I said.

We stopped, I smiled hopping out and letting my legs stretch it had been a couple of hours since we left gresit. We sat down and sypha made a fire with her magic.

"So Alucard, y/n could you tell us more about yourself" sypha asked. I looked at Alucard then sighed.

"Our father is Darcula and our mother was the most amazing beautiful human ever" I said making Belmont look up.

"Your mother was human, now that has to be an interesting story" Belmont chuckled.

"It is, our father told us she was banging on the door to let her in with a small knife, she demanded that he would teach her how to be a doctor so he did and they fell in love" I smiled remembering how father used to tell it.

"Darcula taught a human to be a doctor what was the first thing.......... bloodletting" he chuckled, I glared picking up a small stone and throwing it at his head.

"You still think your so funny don't you Belmont" Alucard said. I watched the fire but looked up to see sypha watching my every move.

"So Darcula sends his hordes to kill all the human why" sypha asked then I looked at Alucard.

"About a year ago my mother was burnt to the stake by the church because she was called a witch, when my father came back from his travels he was furious so he went back to his castle and prepared for war" Alucard sighed.

"So there will be nothing left on this plant when Darcula had finished with it" asked sypha.

"There will still be me, Y/n, Darculas army, his war council and there still will be animals humping in the undergrowth" Alucard said.

"I bet Darcula is sat in his castle watching all the people suffer and is happy about it he will sit there and know that he had done his work well and that there will no longer be anymore humans left" I said.

"I doubt that we will survive since we are part human" Alucard said and I nodded.

"Your father sounds like a very evil man" sypha said. Making me look up at her.

"He wasn't always like this he did love us and his wife once we all used to play and have fund around the castle but a part of Darcula died with his wife" I sighed.

"Ok this is really intense and stuff so I'm going to sleep so I don't have to hear anymore of this tragic story" Belmont said.