Chapter 13

They already arrived at their hotel room and doing their own work. Tzuyu walk to the couch at the movies corner and switch on the television to watch a movie while jungkook was on the bed, scrolling his phone. He keep glancing to her direction. He doesn't know why but he just want to take the glance at her. He stood up from the bed and walk towards her, take a sit beside her but not too close.

She look at him and rolling her eyes before stood up.

"The bed will be mine!" She said and rush to the bed.

"Yah! I will the one that will sleep on the bed!!" He shout and also run behind her, dragging her at her waist.

"Let me go jerk!!!" She shout and tried hard to go to the bed. Jungkook pulled her and they fight each other to go to the bed first. She still hit his chest roughly and push him before run but jungkook was quick enough to catch her up again when they already at the side of the bed.

"This bed is mine!!" He said and struggling hold her at her waist, stop her from get onto the bed. He easily lift her up makes she wriggled her legs and elbowing his chest but there is no way that jungkook will give up. They still fighting as tzuyu still in his arms, wriggling her feet. Jungkook groaned of how stubborn and quiet strong she is. She turn her head in sudden aggressively to push him but.....

The time stop, her eyes widened when her lips touch his lips. He froze and staring deeply into her eyes with his blank face. Tzuyu's heart beating and thumping loudly and so do jungkook. She gulped and quickly push him makes she stand on her own again. He already lost, and froze in his spot makes she easily let go from him. She gulped and quickly jumped onto the bed.

"I-i will sleep here!" She said and quickly turn her back facing him, really in embarrassed. Her cheeks already reddened as she shrieking inside her mind. Jungkook look at her back that facing him and he gulped before slowly walk to the couch. He laying his back on the couch and touching his lips, remembering what happened. He could felt her soft and sweet lips only with that unintentional kiss. A kiss that only brush their lips, not a deep kiss.

'Ah you're driving me crazy!' He thought and sigh deeply. 

-

Tzuyu woke up in the morning, sretching her arms and rubbing her eyes before sit up on the bed. She look around and seeing jungkook who was still sleeping on the couch. Her cheeks reddened in sudden only remembering what happened.

She walk to the bathroom to take a shower before ordered some foods from the hotel service. After for a while, the foods arrived and she put the food on the table before she take a sit and eat her breakfast. Jungkook groaned and also woke up, looking around seeing she already eat her breakfast. He sigh before walk to the bathroom to wash his face and also brushed his teeth before walk towards her and sit at the table too.

"I thought you will let me starved." He said mockingly since he don't expect that tzuyu will ordered him some foods too! She rolled her eyes and continued eating. He also started eating and they did not talk anything. Jungkook keep glancing and his eyes can't move from her lips.

After done eating, she walk to the pool and take a look at the water, breath in the fresh air. She walk beside the pool carefully and just staring onto the water.