End Of School

Melody's POV:

"You okay sis?" I ask her, "Yeah just flashbacks of mom that's all" She replies looking down. We walk outside to the front of Alfea watching students run back and forth getting the school ready for the last few weeks of school. "Hey did we ever tell Faragonda we were back?" I ask. "I think she could see all the dust the Owl made when it landed" Musa replies. "Probably"

"What do we do now?" I ask her, "What do you mean," She asks me. "I mean, the year is almost over. We defeated the lord of all dark villains and they now know our family secret. What else is there to do?" I say trying to clarify. "I'm going to say just roll with it. Everything may be fine right now, but theirs always a new villain every year. And when they come we'll be there right?" I smile, "Right"

Around A Month Later

School's over tomorrow and everyone's packing up their dorm. Harmony went back to Lynphea to finish school and we watched her graduate a week ago. I look around at the pictures in my room. Since we didn't have to hide the fact that Helia was our brother I could put up a tone more pictures. This year has been such a twister I don't even know what to think anymore. 

"Hey, Melody?" Sophia says as she walks into my dorm, "Are you done packing?" She asks me. I look around my room. "Pretty much why?" "I have someone I want you and the girls to meet" She replies. "Oh okay" Sophia and I exit my dorm and I wait in the living room as Sophia goes and gets the other girls. 

"So who is this person you want us to meet?" Dessa asks as she and Trinity walk out of their room and sit down beside Miele and Kayla. "He's outside give me a sec" Sophia walks outside and minutes after she comes back with a boy a bit older than us. Probably a fifth year or something. "Hi" We all say. "Hi everyone" the boy replies. "Everyone. This is Austin. My boyfriend" "You have a boyfriend and you never told us!?" Kayla freaks. 

"Well, how am I supposed to tell you with you five always saving the world. I don't have time because you girls are always running around getting ready" Sophia says while laughing. "Fair enough" Trinity replies. Sophia and Austin sit down on the couch next to me. 

"I wanted to tell you, girls, before we leave, in case I don't see you girls around that much anymore" She explains, "I'm sure that's not true, we'll still hang out," Miele says. "Sophia do you know if you'll be staying in this dorm?" Miele asks, "Actually. Next year I'm transferring to the dorm with Roxy, Krystal, and Galatea so Melody's little sister can move in here" Sophia replies. 

"Those three are roommates? I thought Roxy was with her other friends" Trinity says. "She is. Next year she's transferring to that dorm. Galatea and Krystal's old dorm mates are graduating and the other one is moving to a dorm with her sister" Sophia answers. "Where is your dorm?" Kayla asks, "It's actually only a few doors down. I guess it's not that far away from here" She says. 

"I think you were worrying about nothing, we'll probably see you every day, and plus, we'll make sure to visit you every day," I say. "See, you were worrying about nothing, it's going to be a great year next year," Dessa says, "Thanks, girls."

"Attention Students. Please make your way over to the front of the school for the graduation ceremony" Faragonda says over the announcements. "Well, I better head back to Red Fountain. I'll see you later" Sophia's boyfriend says as he exits our dorm. We all leave and head outside to the front. 

"Congratulations Everyone on completing another year of school. A special congratulations to the students graduating, and to the first years. Good luck in the future to the graduate students and congratulations to the first years for finishing their first year at Alfea." 

Miss Faragonda's speech goes on for another half an hour or so congratulating everyone, then followed by an hour speech on teamwork, after that she goes on to explain Lord Sultan's background story and as she does people start to look at me. 

Finally, she starts to talk about the attack with Lord Sultan. "Now. I'm sure most of you were familiar with the attack we had a few months ago. Thanks to the Winx and Aria's as well as the students from Red Fountain, Alfea and the entire magic dimension are safe!" There's a tone of clapping as everyone celebrates the victory. 

"There will be new dorm arrangements next year sp make sure to check your emails over the summer. Have a good break everyone and enjoy today and tomorrow to spend time with your friends before leaving" Ms. Faragonda says creating fireworks.

Me and the girls spend the entire day hanging out with Winx, Specialist, and Jr. Specialists before heading home for the summer. Flora, Miele, Musa, Helia and I get on the bus to Lynphea where Musa and Helia give Harmony, Cadence, Vivian, and I a hug before heading onto the bus to Melody. Meanwhile, Harmony, Cadence, Vivian and I head to our aunt and uncle's house for the summer.

I can't wait to see what next year has in store for us.