" 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦.."

𝘈/𝘕:𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 𝘣𝘵𝘸 :)

I was sitting in the classroom, looking at Sally Face. "Mr.Phelps eyes on you're own paper please!" I groan and look at my paper.

I hear from behind me
"Yeah Travis, eyes on the paper. Not me." Sal said, Everyone laughs, And I look down. "That's a bit gay, homophobe." Ashley giggled. "Shut up, gay mistakes.." I say, quietly.

"Back to the test please!" The teacher says, smiling. Everyone gets back to work.

I finish the test and leave the classroom. Sal comes out behind me.
"So.. Why WERE you staring at me in class." He asks. "I didn't mean too I zoned out.." I say, surprisingly he believes the lie. "Okay..?" Sal says, and walks off.

I go to the boys bathroom and get a paper and pen out of my back pack. I start writing a confession for Sal, knowing I'm probably just going to throw it away in the bin, I'm to scared to tell him, after all he probably hates me.

I scribble at the end of the paper, then read the it over. I look down and sigh. "Might as well throw it in the bin, it's not useful anyways. I throw it in the bin then walk to the bathroom stall, as someone walks in. "I wonder who wrote this..?"

Sal.

He walks over to my stall.
"Anyone in there?" He knocks.
"What do you think, bozo?" I say, staring at the shoes under the stall door.

"Are you okay?" He asks.
"I'm fine! Now leave me alone."
"Okayy! Sheesh. No need to be rude." Sal walks out. I walk out of the stall,
Looking in the trashcan,

The note was gone.

"Fuck.."