Bonus chapter 33.

The middle of July.

Her.

Maximiliano's 4th birthday was celebrated on July 15th, kids went started summer holidays on June 10th, we had so many family dinners and nights and even had 2 visits to Madrid. Leo and I have been working from home intensively as a team: we worked on scents for hotels together, I helped him with paperwork as much as I could while he dealt with phone calls and online meetings regarding the project1qq. Bambinos are doing very well and are enjoying free time immensely, though, they do read and study for satisfaction and relaxation. 

In the last 2 months I quickly got back in shape - healthy and very comfortable 49 kilograms, fit and lean body, no fat, big and toned bum, small waist, still 32B cup, no stretch marks whatsoever. I am very happy with how I look and maintain myself. 

Today is Leo's cousin's wedding and we couldn't not come, so here we are in Bologna. Quadruplets are here with us as I am breastfeeding and cannot leave them much. Though, we do have Mercedes and Aaron here as nannies while we will be gone for the wedding. Quadruplets are only almost 4 months old, so we haven't tried any bottles yet, but seems like for today they will have to give them a try. Eldest bambinos are with papa and Fransisco in Florence. Carmen is on shopping tour around Europe with her friend.

But damn, all of that cannot hold my attention because I am desperate for 1 thing and only 1 person can give it to me.

I finished doing flute bridge and sat on the black matt, biting my bottom lip as I saw Leo do pull ups. 

Shirtless.

Oh, bloody hell. 

Extra messy, velvety, shiny, very voluminous, midnight black hair. Dewy, clear, smooth, soft skin is as beautiful as ever. His dreamy face gives me butterflies: ideally shaped brows with marvellous arch; long, thick, dark lashes frame his hypnotising, hazel eyes; defined cheekbones and sharp jawline; perfect nose; plump, full, soft lips with sublime cupid-bow.

Broad, masculine, powerful, very strapping back looks so damn delicious. Tattooed, rugged, strong arms with veins popping in the right places. Finely chiselled, vast chest. Lean waist and rock-hard, defined, honed to perfection, sexy as hell abs form scrumptious 8 pack. Sinfully attractive hips and long, toned legs. 

Black sweatpants hang dangerously low on his appealing hips, giving glimpse of his white Tom Ford boxers, beneath which his deep, defined V-line vanished. Sheen of sweat formed on his majestic body, leaving no space for any sane thoughts in my mind: trailing along his muscular back, vigorous chest, delectable abs, all the way down to the waistband of his boxers-brief. 

I laid on the matt, sucking in a deep breath, all of a sudden not remembering what the hell was I doing before. My attention span has been very unreliable for the last 2 days because that's exactly for how I have been allowed to have sex, which I am still to get. 

Him.

I smirked darkly, knowing damn well how much my sexy wife wants me: her lustful glances don't go unnoticed, I see how needfully she looks at my hands, lips and crotch; I see how hard it is for her to focus for longer than a minute when I am as much as shirtless around her. 

Cazzo, I do all of that to her: my possessive, hungry, greedy as fuck gaze sweeps up and down her erotic hour-glass figure far more than 100 times a day; all I can see when I look at her is her panting, covered in my releases self, bare for my eyes, sprawled across our bed, soaking and dripping wet. It doesn't help my desire-driven self that her scrumptious, toned, fit, round, firm, juicy ass got bigger and slender, tiny waist got even smaller.