Broken Heart

Bond sat in the car and smiled at madelaine.
What she didn't knew was the pain he tried to hide. After turning down q and his confession of love that had existed since he saw him when q was a teenager.
He was happy and was excited to spend his time with madelaine, but it felt almost just like the heartbreak when vesper died. He didn't wanted to hurt q while he cried because he didnt believed that bond would actually love him back. Bond couldn't imagine to hide being in love, getting the energy to get rid of the trauma that followed with depression and Anxiety because of being in love, didn't believed to be loved back and then got turned down.
Bonds could still feel the pain that hit his heart like an ice pick, when he had to turn down q.
He was happy with madelaine. Or so he believed.
But he couldn't forget the thought of the possible ignored feelings for q.
He had asked what was wrong and then q poured his heart out.
Bond had talked about how madelaine understood him and loved him.
Bond could see how q broke down even more, and tried to put on a mask to reasure bond that he was fine.
He asked q what he was about to say when q opened his mouth trying to say something. Q couldn't talk because he had a lump in his throat.
After bond had asked what he was about to say. Q had shaken his head several times to avoid his confession.