A New Start Was A Mistake

James was at the beach with madelaine swann.

He checked his phone.
1 message
From q.

"since you have stepped into my life, my health became better. I was depressed, had ptsd and Anxiety. I had no friends because i was too afraid that they would get hurt or killed because of me. If you think ms. Swann is the only that loves you and understands you. You are wrong.
I had lost my family to suicide and murder. I dont have any said friends, and have lost many people that i loved.
When i knew you broke down after the physical tests, i hurried to get you the sandwich and muffin. Not because i was worried for my 00 agent out of pity but out of love. I understand you more than you know, but I was too afraid to tell the truth."

Bond felt a tear run down his cheek.
He didnt knew he was actually important to q.
He saw madelaine swimming and went inside. He was conflikted. He thought that madelaine understood him like nobody else. And now he knows there's two people in the world that really understands him. One more than the other and he knew who it was. He sat down and started crying. He missed what he had, and more.
How could he think that he was happy with madelaine when he was happier before?