𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

jealousy, jealousy - Olivia Rodrigo
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

benchilwell

liked by sterling7 and others benchilwell keeping hydrated view all 106 commentsmasonmount where's your shirt ↳benchilwell lost it matearabellacarter i- 🤰↳benchilwell you alright belle?arabellacarter who let u look so good 🥲↳madders stop strokin...

benchilwell keeping hydrated
view all 106 comments
masonmount where's your shirt
benchilwell lost it mate
arabellacarter i- 🤰
benchilwell you alright belle?
arabellacarter who let u look so good 🥲
madders stop stroking his ego 😤
arabellacarter simping so hard rn
joannachimonides 😍😍
benchilwell ❤️

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
me after seeing bens new post:

𝘁𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗹girl we knowthose comments- ur bold for sure

𝘁𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗹
girl we know
those comments-
ur bold for sure

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘀
just claiming her man!!
don't blame u either
he is pretty fit icl

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
keep ur hands to urself flossie ✋

𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
bestie i'm afraid to tell u this
but
his ex is in his comments
and he replied

𝘁𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗹
omg what
wait
ffs
joanna?

𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
yep
as in joanna from love island

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
are you joking
that's his EX?
she's gorgeous wtf
stop

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘀
U ARE GORGEOUS BELLE

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
BUT SHES THE EX
AND HE REPLIED
THE MARRIAGE IS OFF

𝘁𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗹
GIRL STOP BEING DRAMATIC

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
I CANT
i'm just gonna go have a nap
my head can't handle this

𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
u can't nap
ben is coming to yours at 6

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
no no no
i forgot

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘀
good luck girlie 😳

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Arabella sat anxiously waiting for the buzzer to sound signalling someone had arrived. She was still sat on the fence on whether she should bring up his ex. Belle knew it wasn't her business since they weren't together but she wanted to know for her own piece of mind before she caught any serious feelings for the boy.

The buzzer went off to let Belle know Ben was here so she used her phone to let him come up to her apartment. The door was already unlocked so he was able to let himself in. "Belle, I'm here" he announced from the passageway .

"I'm in my room" Arabella called out, her voice wavering slightly from nerves. She decided bringing up his ex wasn't a good idea however the girl knew she would struggle hiding her emotions face to face.

Once Ben entered her room she felt herself soften, similar to the first time she had seen him in person. His smile was enough to make her forget about her previous thoughts and as they spoke it felt as though his ex was no longer a worry.

"so you liked my instagram post earlier?" Ben smirked at the smaller girl. "oh god, you probably think i'm so weird! i promise i'm not a simp" Belle laughed in response, feeling her cheeks flush at the topic. "nah don't worry, i like the compliments" he joked back although this time Belle had stopped laughing.

The conversation had reminded her of her previous worries of the compliments sent by his ex. "not just from me i saw" Belle muttered under her breath, half-hoping he would hear it and be able to clear the air.

"what do you mean?" Ben furrowed his eyebrows. "it doesn't matter" Belle sighed, not wanting to be the first to mention his ex. "Is it about Joanna?" he responded to be matched with silence from the girl. He let out a slight huff, " I was hoping you wouldn't have payed attention to that. me and Joanna are just friends now, Belle. she's nothing to worry about," he reassured.

"i feel stupid for even being annoyed now" the girl mumbled, embarrassed she would get so heated over such a silly thing. Ben pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her waist, "don't feel stupid, I would feel the same if it was the other way round."

They sat quietly for a moment just holding each other till Belle looked up at the larger boy, "time for a nando's?" causing him to laugh and nod in response.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
sorry if this chapter is a bit off i wrote it while wattpad was broken and i have to post this earlier than usual cause i have prom tonight so i haven't had time to proof read, pls excuse any mistakes!!
all votes appreciated :)
- paisley xo