Chapter 1 Abandoned

Killian woke up in the middle of the night with a weird feeling. He ran to his brother Jakes room. "Jake!!!" Killian yelled. "Killian go back to bed." replied Jake. Killian left to go to his dad's room. He turned on the lights to find drugs and whiskey, but no dad. So Killian decided to search his dad's room for a letter or clue. half an hour later......... "Jake come quick" yelled Killian. Jake came running in. "Killian what happened" he said looking at an empty bed, drugs and whiskey. "I found this note from dad he abandoned us." Killian explained sadly. Killian was only four years old and Jake was 7. The note read.

Dear Jake and Killian,

I am sorry I left without saying good bye I had to. You kids remind me to much if your mom and I am not responsible enough. we were to young to have kids. you guys ruined my life since your mom died. And even before then. Jake I left you in charge of Killian. do whatever you want with him. for Jesus Christ you could even kill him if you want. Don't try to find me or I will kill you both. have a good life..
Love your beloved father.

There was silence for along time.
"Jake I thought father loved us. but he abandoned us. we have to look for him." cried Killian. "We can't Killian or he will kill us. we just have to move on." angrily replied Jake. they went off to bed or at least tried.

In the morning....

"I hate you why did you just leave us. Especially Killian he loved you. you were the last thing we had left of mom. I hate you dad." Yelled Jake to no one. Killian walked into the room scared. "Killian I'm sorry I just got out of hand. I ddon't hate dad iit's just I can't believe he abandoned us like that. And I am soo pisted right know." explained Jake. "You are a liar you meant every word you said before. You do hate dad. I know he left us but we still need to love him Jake." and with that Killian left and went off to school.