𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘, 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇

━━ MATURED SCENE AHEAD!w! blood, use of weapons, murderREAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

w! blood, use of weapons, murder
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

━━ MATURED SCENE AHEAD!w! blood, use of weapons, murderREAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

The roads shimmered in the heat of the midday sun. She, y/n who was standing outside a large building kept glancing at her watch as the vehicles pass by.

"Aaaah! Looks like I've got no choice!" mumbling in frustration, y/n rushed towards the hospital miles away from her.

Y/n just moved to this city and immediately got married to someone she doesn't even love, he's totally a stranger to her. But she had no choice but to accept his proposal, to keep her safe.

"Need a ride?"

A man with short and gelled to the side hair wearing a form-fitting suit appeared out of nowhere, riding his black Porsche. Haitani Ran, Bonten's top executive.

Her eyes narrowed while looking at his tattoo that was slightly exposed because it looks familiar.

"What? Got a good look?" he added with a smirk flashing across his face

"N-no! C-could you please help me get to the hospit-"

His chuckle was heard before she could even finish what she was trying to say, "Fine, hop in" he whispered.

Y/n accepted his offer in no time. Silence engulfed between the two of them while driving, the ambiance was too awkward.

The car slowly stopped as soon as they reached the hospital. Ran got off the car first to offer his hands to her but y/n ignored it and went all the way getting out of the car by herself in opposite direction.

"Thank you, mister"

Ran's laughter was heard, addressing him mister made him do so, "Drop the formality, just call me daddy-"