I Hope These Bricks & Board Can Take It

Brantley's POV:
“B-” started Bailey, but I cut her off. Letting my hands fall to her hips, I lifted her off the floor, her legs automatically wrapping around my waist as her arms wrapped around my neck. I could feel her heat through the thin fabric of her panties and through my jeans. The woman was practically on fire. Which isn't helping the situation. Then again, I was too far gone to worry about stopping now. I had one goal. And that was to have her sweet heat squeezing my dick until I shot off like a roman candle. I’d worry about the consequences later. 
     Leaning forward, I placed a kiss on her lips, planning for it to be gentle, but Bailey had other thoughts. She sank her teeth into my bottom lip, biting hard and causing a moan to spill over as my dick grew even harder. Backing her against the counter, I sat her down on top and stepped between her legs. My hands fisted the bun and yanked her head back so that I could access her neck. Slowly, I traced wet kisses from just below her ear to her collarbone and back up before biting her ear lobe. 

“I want you so fucking bad.” I whispered huskily. “What are you doing to me?”

“I should be asking that?” she said with a moan as I trailed biting kisses across her collar bone.

“Oh I know what I would like to do.” I replied as I began trailing biting kisses along her collar bone. “I would love to strip you out of this shirt and those panties and fuck you until you scream in every surface of this house. And then do it all over again.”

“Oh god. Yes please. All of that.” she moaned.

     Her words were like gasoline and fire to my libido. Stepping back, I ripped the shirt over her head. With a hand on each strap of her panties, I tugged. The satin material disintegrated in my hands. With her naked I stood back looking at her. She was fucking gorgous and bulit like a brick shit house.
     Lowering my head, I drew one hardened nipple into my mouth, sucking it hard and flicking my tongue across it to ease the pain before letting it fall from my mouth and giving the other the same treatment. Bailey tugged at my shirt trying to pull it over my head. I let her nipple fall from my mouth and made quick work of removing my shirt, tossing it to the floor. Nudging her so that she was laid on the counter, I trailed biting kisses down her body until I reached her thighs. Using my hands, I forced her legs wide so that my shoulders fit. 

“God you're dripping.” I growled. My mouth was literally watering with the need to taste her. 

     Unable to resist, I leaned forward and ran my tongue from her clit to her entrance and back again before softly biting her hardened clit. As I did, she screamed my name. I don't know that I have heard a more beautiful sound than that of her screaming my name while I eat at her like a man starved. She was sweet as honey and I was a damn grizzly.
     I set up a slow rhythm, bringing her almost to the pinnacle before stopping starting all over again. When I couldn't stand it any longer, slipped two fingers into her channel, instantly feeling her walls clamping down on me trying to draw me further inside. Biting down on her clit, I flicked my tongue across it. She went off like a bottle rocket, soaking my face in her juices. 
     Standing up, I grabbed my wallet from my back pocket, grabbed the condom, and ripped it open with my teeth before sliding it on my dick. I aligned myself with her entrance and sank into her in one slow thrust. I could still see her inner walls spasming from her orgasm. She was tight, her pussy gripping me like a fist. I knew that I wouldn't last long. I set up a punishing rhythm chasing my orgasm. I could already feel her building again. Grabbing her hips for leverage, I slammed into her over and over. When she screamed my name and her pussy clamped down on my dick, I lost it, the force of my orgasm ripping through me causing me to see stars. I’d thought the orgasm that I had in the shower had been powerful. This had nothing on it.

Bailey’s POV:
     I'm pretty sure that Brantley had just fucked me to within an inch of my life. I’d never come so hard in my life as I did with him.I mean even now, after finally catching my breath, I still couldn't get my brain to form a coherent sentence. Apparently Brantly couldn't either because he was still collapsed on top of me, his face buried between my tits, breathing like he had just outran the hounds of hell. 

“B, you okay?” I asked when I could finally get a sentence out. 

“Yeah babydoll.” he said, leaning up and looking at me. If the man had been sexy before, seeing his just-been-fucked face was like kryptonite. “But I gotta know. Why the hell haven't we done that before now?”

“Fuck if I know B. Maybe because we have both been skirting around an obvious attraction that's been simmering since I started as your stylist.” I said, bravely voicing some of my true feelings. 

“Maybe so. All I know though, is I’m not nearly done with you. Do you have a dire need to get back to Dawsonville today?” asked Brantley. 

“No.” I said softly. 

“Good.” he said, standing back and letting his still semi hard didck fall from me. I damn near whimpered at the feel of him sliding out of me.

     Making quick work of disposing of the condom and shucking his pants, she lifted me and carried me up the stairs, kissing me the whole way. When he got into the room, she gently laid me down on the bed and crawled up to me. Leaning over to his side of the bed, he grabbed a box of condoms and tore one off. I watched as he ripped it open adn then sheathed himself before aligning with my entrance once more. 

“This time, I'm going to take my sweet ass time and enjoy every little second of what's about to come. Then, I’m going to go over it over and over again until we both pass out from exhaustion.