The Rose Club- pt.1

•Warning for smut, language, all that jazz•
——————————————————————

Marvin cleared his throat, fixing his tie as he looked into the visor mirror... this was it. Probably.

He'd been here four times now, sitting in the parking lot of a gay bar he'd heard talk of at work. But he'd never gone in; just the sight of the young men in their fit clothes going in and out of the entrance made his heart jump. There were too many things to stress about. For one, he'd have to walk past the bouncer, which seemed as simple as it could be, being that Marvin was a 38 year old man and definitely looked the part. But this wasn't just a bouncer, this was a bouncer at the doors of a fucking queer bar... god what was he doing here?

He could leave now, go back to his sleeping wife in his nice home in a cookie cutter neighborhood. He could take off this ridiculous outfit and lay in bed with her, forcing an orgasm for her happiness before falling asleep and pretending that this night never happened.

And another thing... once he got in... what would he do? It was obvious where this act was leading to; sex with another man, though perhaps not tonight. Once he walked past the god-forsaken bouncer and into the bar, what were his options? Sit at the bar and order whatever weird drinks they had on the menu? Join a fuckfest that was happening in the middle of the club?

But before Marvin knew it his feet had taken him across the parking lot, up a few stairs to the entrance, and inside... and it was nothing that he could have possibly imagined.

It was a club, with people dancing, a bar, booths to sit in... and no crazy orgy. There were men sitting and talking, drinking beers and laughing over the music. Maybe this wasn't so bad...

Marvin awkwardly shuffled over to the bar, sitting at the end seat and wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

A man around his age was tending the bar, and came up to him a minute later, "hey man- what can I get for you?" He smiled, and Marvin saw from his name tag that his name was Mark.

"Well Mark- uh- can I just get a scotch?" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Sure thing bud." Mark nodded and stepped over to grab a glass from under the table. He reached back behind himself and grabbed a bottle, pouring marvin a scotch, before going over to someone else.

Marvin took a deep breath and grabbed the glass, before allowing himself to have a look around the bar... The Rose Club.

He was surprised to find a few eyes on him, which caused him to tense, but he remembered his drink, and took a taste... pretending he was oblivious to the stares.

Marvin was out of place, and other people knew it. He was new here, but not only that, he was a man who looked to be around 40, sitting by himself in the corner. He was new here alright...

After another scotch, a man sat down next to him, and grinned, "the names Whizzer, I haven't seen you here before.."

Marvin had never seen a more beautiful man in all 38 years of his life. Whizzer was tall, lean, and pretty... with brunette locks that looked gorgeous with his tanned skin. He wore a light blue button up with black dress pants... and Marvin was in awe.

"And your name is...?"

"Marvin-I- yeah, first time here..." he ignored his own shaking hand as he sipped his drink again.

"I can tell..." Whizzer smirked, "So... who else knows?"

"Knows what?" Marvin looked at the younger man, clenching his jaw anxiously.

"You know... that you're... coming here." Whizzer rolled his eyes with another toothy grin, "that you're gay- because it's obvious that it's a new thing sweetie.."

Marvin stared back at him... what was this guy's problem? Was he trying to be an asshole?

"Why do you care?" Marvin grunted back, gripping the glass firmly.

"Well... different factors help me decide if you're ready..." Whizzer leaned in closer to Marvin, running a hand through his hair.

"Ready... for what?"

"To take me to a hotel room~..."

————————————————————————

Got busy so this is going to have to be a two parter :),, stay tuned