Our World

Our world is full of hate. We do things to cause it. Stop the hate and spread love and peace. No one should be judged based on color only by the heart. My generation the gen z has already gone through so much hate. We wish we didn't have to deal with it but, we still deal with it but we do. Why do people give so much hate? Why can't we just be kind and show people we care? Every little thing you do for someone can be worth so much. We deal with so much violence. It's time for a change. Time to make the world a better place. We can only do this together. Make change starting with anyone. Show an act of kindness and in return, it will come back to you. Anything can be kind. Share love and peace. Our world is full of violence and we can't change it unless we work together. Together we can overcome bombings, hate groups, terroris, and pandemics.. We can't do that unless we work together. We have to have hope. Our world can not change unless we change it, not alone but together. It will take time but that is okay. It won't be easy but nothing ever is. Work together to make our world a better place. Be kind and show love. Show kindness and love to everyone no matter the race, gender, whatever.
Written By: Alexis-Marie Brainard 2021