Part 15

1.fluff
2.someone finding out
3.band stuff
4.angst
I'm probably do them in that Order but different chapters in between
Timedeo POV:
When we got back to the hotel Tommy came into my room to cuddle and watch a movie. Half way through the movie i hear I little snor below me Tommy has fallen asleep when I heard a knock on the door I said come in the boys where standing there. No words where exchange they just came in and sat down on the bed. After a while Luke and Bitzel had fallen asleep and I felt my eyes getting heavy then it went black.

I few hours later I woke up it was around 4 am in the morning I decided to get up and go to the kitchen In the room we where staying in. While I was making a drink a pair of hand wrapped them selfs round my wast. I turn around to see a sleepy Tommy, "hello bubs you look tiered let's get you back in bed" I slowly picked him up and he clang to my neck i slowly put him on the bed and sat down next to him.
I kissed him on the for head, "Go to sleep bubs we got to wake up in a few hours"
Time skip to the Morning
We were all still cuddling in bed when the alarm went off me,Wisp and Bitzel where up we all look at each other than at Tommy and Luke they are the hardest people to get out of bed. I groaned knowing this is gonna take a while. I looked at the others than back at Tommy and Luke, "Sunshine,Luke you need to wake up" I said gently shacking them both
"Nu ah" Luke said while Tommy was still asleep. I gently picked Tommy up in bridal style but he still didn't wake up.
323 words