Author's Note

Hello everyone! As you all know, season one of the story "Late Night Drinks" has come to an end, with a lovely stack of 43 chapters. I thought it'd be longer, since I had more ideas, but I decided to leave them for season two.

I'm honestly so proud of myself for finishing this, even throughout the years we've had. Covid-19 started, which lead to online school, and since I had absolutely nothing to do during the whole quarantine, I decided to create this story during early Decemeber.

Since then, Late Night Drinks is now almost seven months old!

I'm happy that I managed to make this story come true, after all that planning, and OC designing, I thought I wasn't gonna survive! But here I am, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!

Speaking of OCs, I was wondering if I should show y'all what they look like. You know, Masao, Izumi, Naoki, and the others? Maybe I can introduce them in a Q&A. Again, feel free to leave as many questions as you'd like!

Late Night Drinks has taken me on a wonderful road trip. I can't say it's my best work, as I plan on making more stories after this one. And a little heads up, after Late Night Drinks has officially come to an end, there'll be a sequels about a few of the characters in this story, my own characters, and another Haikyuu character's perspective.

Anyhoo, I think that's all I have to say. Thank you to all my lovely readers, and supporters, for helping this fanfiction grow! I couldn't have done it without you all!

Oh! Did I mention I'll be going to 7th grade soon? Yeah, my orientation was today, and it lasted 5 hours! I mean, I understand that the classes are all scattered far from each other, but 5 hours?

Anyway, if you'd expect, hence I am in middle school now, updates will be VERY slow now, don't kill me for that, I still have a future ahead of myself- 😃

If you have any advice for my new starting, I'd like to hear it! And I think I'll need it, too, haha. 😅

That's all I pretty much have to say, and as a gift, here's a glimpse of the Late Night Drinks season two cover:

Again, not my best work, I'm taking an art elective for a reason- 😃 Also, I think I might need to do some editing with this cover, but I'll get to that later

That's all for now! I'd love to do a Q&A at some point, so please, ask some questions! It doesn't matter how many, I'd be happy to answer anything! And let me know if you also want to see my OC designs. I can't promise they'll look good, or they'll be what you expected them to look like, but it's my original designs, so.

Thanks to everyone for reading and supporting this story, and I'll see you all in 3 weeks! Have a wonderful day or night, and I wish good luck to those of you going back to school! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤