Deku x male! Reader🍆

Context: you had a long stressful day at work, and your husband( deku) had the day off. You need to let off some stress and you know who's going to help~ 😉

Your POV
        I open up the door to me and my husband's house. Im so tired, no one told me that hero work would be so stressful and tiresome. My husband the lucky bastard got a day off today. I walk through the halls and smell something good,.. katusdon? Of course. I walk into the kitchen, and I see my darling husband. I see him ,facing away ,washing dishes. I took in the view, his broccoli like hair, his cute ass, and his fair skin. I quietly walk behind him trying to scare him, "y/n don't you even try it" he said.
   "How'd you know?" I said, coming up from behind and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Your my husband, I know you" he said "and I know that your going to try and scare me". He turns the water off and goes to get the table set up. He accidentally dropped a fork and went to go pick up, I took this opportunity and slapped his ass.
   "Ah! Hey!" He yelled and looked back at me with glare. "Oh come on you love it" I said with a chuckle "last night you were begging for it, when I was pounding in and out of you and you were moaning—". "Stop" izuku said his cheeks red as a tomato, flustered. "Oh why should I?" I said, grabbing him by his hips. "You didn't want me to stop when I was fucking your brains out" I said.
      I pulled him closer and rubbed my crotch against his ass, and put my leg between his legs and rub his crotch. " ahh~ Y/N!" He moaned out, "yes darling~" I said growling in his ear. "NOT IN THE DAMN KITCHEN" he said. "Oh why not" i said rubbing faster "we've done it weirder places before,closet's, bathrooms, an alley way".
    "We.. e-eat here" he said stumbling over his words. "Oh well I can eat your ass" I said. He glared at me and I just chuckled. I grab his hips pulling him closer and I pull down his shorts. I put my fingers near his face "suck" I demand. He tries to fight but eventually gives in and starts to suck. "Good boy~" I growled. When I feel like there wet enough, I have him let go. I trace along his spine to tease him, i go lower and I slowly put 1 finger in his ass and go in and out, soon i put another and another and another. Hes moaning loudly . I stop and pull my fingers out, which deku respondes with a whine, "hehe don't worry puppy, I'll give you what you want" I said as I unzipped my pants and without warning started pounding into him. "Ooh F-Fuck~" izuku moans out. I slap his ass, he moans out "Hit me harder". I slapped his ass again and again till there's a large red imprint on his left cheek. "F-fuck, harder" he moans out. I slap his ass harder. I lean down and bit his neck, "ahh y/n~" he says. My hands start to roam around his body and one found there way to his nipples, and the other found there way to his member. I started playing with his nipples,pulling at them with one hand, the other was down low jacking him off, "oh f-fuck y/n" he says "I'm almost at my limit". "Me too" i said and I started going at in human speed and soon climaxed, so did izuku. Now we lay on the floor, panting. After a short while of comfortable silence I said "See that wasn't so bad". "Your cleaning up the mess" he says. "Fine by me" I said.
I give him a kiss on the cheek and he turns away. "I love you" I said. He turns back and give me a kiss on the cheek and says "I love you too"