Chapter 1.

Nothing beats a warm cup of coffee after a long, painful day of work. All we even did was catch a couple petty thieves, but using my quirk takes quite the tole on me.
"Hey, Y/N!" I heard a voice from behind me. A loud one. I turned my head to see Hizashi Yamada, commonly known as Present Mic.
"Oh, hey! Whatcha doin?" I asked.
"I'm collecting a survey for the students. So uh- what's your favorite pudding?"
I stared at him. A few seconds of silence went by with my confused face, and then I answered.
"Uhm.. Vanilla? But why do the students wanna know?"
"Oh, uh.. Mineta set a bet that the girl heroes would like vanilla more than any flavor, sooo, uh."
"YOU GIVE THAT DAMN CLIPBOARD TO ME! I'M CHANGING MY ANSWER!!"
"P-PLEASE DON'T POSSESS ME Y/N I HATE WHEN MY SOUL IS IN THE ABYSSSSSS!"
"MAYBE IF YOU CHANGE THE ANSWER TO CHOCOLATE I'LL CONSIDER LETTING YOU STAY IN YOUR BODY!!"
Hizashi screamed like a little kid and hastily changed the answer. I then demanded him to change enough of the other girls answers.
"That brat-" I sighed. I've given him detention what feels like a hundred times for him trying to flirt with me. He'll never learn.
Suddenly, Aizawa walked in with his hair up and comfy clothes on.
"Y/N? What's all the yelling about?" He asked. I could tell he just got up from one of his naps.
"Oh, nothing.. just some drama. What's up with you?"
"I was just sleeping."
Aizawa sat down with us and we watched a movie.