012

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx
012
━ 🕊🏹🤎━

"Oh shit!" Phoenix said watching the wall of the room if requirements explode. As soon as she heard Umbridge she ignored her until she felt someone grab her and bring her down the hall.

"Excuse me bitch. Get your nasty hands off my fucking arm before I break each of your fingers." Phoenix said trying to get out of the hold.

"God damn you're strong as hell." She said finally looking at who was holding her.

"You fucking asshole." She said staring into Theodore Notts eyes.

"Sorry." He mouthed to her. She kept her mouth shut until they finally got to Umbridges room.

"Alright Umbi- Umbridge why are we here?" She said bluntly.

"Well I want to know what Dumbledore is hiding." She said walking up to Phoenix.

"Ha you got the wrong bitch. That mf can fall off the astronomy tower." She said tuning Umbridge out.

Next thing she knew she was in the forbidden forrest and was watching Umbridge being carried away by a... giant? "What the fuckkk?" She said in pure confusion. Maybe she should've been listening.

"We have to help Sirius." Harry said starting to walk back to the school.

"Oh you mean your hot godfather." Phoenix said. "He's gay." Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Good for him? Doesn't make him any less hot." She said.

They finally made it back to the school and met up with Luna, Ginny, and Neville. "So basically we're all gonna fly on magical beasts that none of us can see?" Ron asked.

"I can see them." Harry, Luna, and Phoenix said at the same time.

"Ummm we will talk about this later." Harry said pointing at Phoenix.

They had finally found the prophecy and also found some death eaters. "You have got to be shitting me. Fucking barbies mom is here." Phoenix said staring at Lucius Malfoy. He rolled his eyes at her and demanded the prophecy.

"No." Harry said and they all ran.

"Alright Ginny just like we planned." Phoenix said to the red haired girl next to her. As the whole group was stuck trying to find which door they came in from the death eaters had caught up to them.

Both girls turned around lifting their wands and shouting "Reducto."

"That was hot." Harry said.

"I think it's this one." Hermione said. They opened the door and each fell out plummeting straight to the concrete floor.

"Fuck you fuck you fuck you." Phoenix yelled the whole way down. Suddenly they all stopped right before hitting the ground.

"Oh thank god." Phoenix said happy for not hitting the ground. All of a sudden they hit the ground. Softer than what they would've if they weren't stopped but it still hurt.

"Oh fuck off."

The next thing they knew they were surrounded by death eaters and Lucius was trying to convince Harry to give him the prophecy. "Harry don't you fucking dare." The girl yelled at him only to have a wand pushed deeper into her throat.

Harry have the prophecy to Lucius like a dumb bitch but then Sirius came in all hot and stuff and punched Lucius resulting in the prophecy falling to the ground and breaking.

Phoenix felt the wand fall from her throat and turned around to see Remus Lupin standing there. "Oh Remus I missed you." The girl said quickly hugging her old professor.

"Missed you too bird. We can talk after this." He said quickly going back to destroying some death eater ass.

Phoenix ran over to Harry and Sirius. As soon as she reached them she saw Sirius get hit with the killing curse. It reminded her of her mother getting killed.

She looked at Harry and saw the complete and utter pain etched on his face. Trying to run towards the vail Remus quickly grabbed him and held him back.

Harry let out a scream very similar to the one she let out after watching her mother get killed. She started to walk towards him but watched as he ran after Bellatrix.

"Harry no!" She yelled chasing after him. When she got there she saw Bellatrix on the ground with Harry pointing his wand at her.

"You won't do it." She taunted him.

"Maybe he won't but I sure as hell will." Phoenix said coming up next to her... boyfriend?!

Next thing she knew shit went black and she hit the ground hard.

A/n: This is so bad. Lmfao I'm struggling with this. It'll get better don't worry </3 Do you guys want a chapter abt how Phoenix's mom died? Anyways have a good day/night/evening. Make sure to eat and drink water <3