Chapter: 0

Hello there! Sorry for the wait, I got unexpectedly busy during the couple of days.... *cough cough jRPG visual novels* 

Anyway, here it is! I hope reading this is as enjoyable as writing it was for me!

A/N

I'll be using real life mythology for all of the Gods' shenanigans.

(Oh yeah, and this "chapter 0" thing is basically just the lore of this fanfiction, taking place even before the prologue)

----------------

Long ago, in a galaxy far far aw- fuck I did it again..

-------------------------

Ahem, as I was saying. Long ago, in the realm of Gekai, a certain dungeon was acting up and throwing a tantrum, spewing unholy monsters onto the surface into the city of Orario. 

"Keep pushing them back!" Yelled one of the mortals, dubbed Albert, who was struggling to bar the entrance to the dungeon with his group. 

"We're trying! In case you haven't noticed, these bull creatures are on some high level shit!" Yelled a dwarf angrily as they worked in synergy with their partners to slay a minotaur.

"Language!" Shouted an Elf woman angrily.

"Well it's true! These things are on some overpowered bullshit!" (Pun intended) 

Now, you may be wondering how this whole ordeal began..... wait what? You don't care? Well screw you, I'm telling you anyways.

Some Millennia ago:

Why hasn't it gone to flashback yet?

Sorry boss! I didn't know!

But I literally- know what, it's fine. just hurry up and do it now.

---------------

Flashback

The King of Olympus sat upon his throne, staring down at the mortal realm in boredom for what seemed like the 1000th time. It was only when he looked down upon a newer mining city called Orario, which was becoming famous for the giant cave system located in the city's heart - which the people had built a tower on, when he laid his eyes upon someone he would add to his list of  "Smashworthy People". 

She had white hair, and deep blue eyes, which mesmerized the old lightning perv. 

So, he intended to do what any completely sensible god would do..... he descended to the mortal realm once again to try and seduce her. Ouranos knew of Zeus' plan and informed Zeus' partner Hera of his scheme. In a futile attempt to stop him, both gods wound up getting dragged down to Gekai as well. 

The three of them crashed down into Orario, smashing the tower over their cave to bits, and causing something residing deep within the earth to become very not-so happy. 

Trying to cover up their blunder, the trio announced themselves to people as a few all-powerful deities, who had gotten bored and decided to grace the mortal world with their presences.

 Thankfully, the inhabitants had bought the story, and the gods indulged in the finest aspects of entertainment Orario had to offer.

All was going much better than expected for the three as they had a variety of things to eat, as well as many different forms of entertainment until two days later, when a miner came back bloodied and scared out his mind, warning the people of horrible creatures who had exterminated his entire mining crew.

The person in question was a trustworthy figure in Orario, so he was believed. 

Out of desperation, the people turned to the so-called gods for help. 

The three rather enjoyed lounging around all day, so they decided to indirectly deal with the problem by granting a group of people with "Blessings" as they called them, which was capable of enhancing the physical and cognitive abilities of the recipient, also allowing them to grow far stronger than an ordinary human. 

Fast forwarding a little bit, we come to what would be called "The Great Battle of Orario" 

Everyone knows of how the battle went (Hopefully), so I won't bother to bore you with the details-

-Are you sure it isn't just because you don't know how it went?

SHUT UP AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB!!!!

;)

*Ahem*, anyways..... After the battle, Zeus made his move on the woman, and surprise surprise, yet another woman fell victim to the old pervert seeing as how she was hopelessly naive and optimistic about everything. 

Sometime later, the woman bore Zeus' child, who had snow white hair just like his mother, but for some reason, instead of calm, ocean blue eyes, his were a shade of dark crimson, giving him a rabbit-esque appearance.

Now, Zeus normally would have just up and left any other woman, but after knowing this one for a while, he couldn't help but feel like a shitty person.  

So, he decided to stick around, as did the other gods. At some point they deduced that using arcanum upset the dungeon or something, so they banned using it. Oh, and uh, that one guy, Ouranos found a way to suppress the dungeon, so he became a social recluse, never seeing sunlight.

And Hera? She decided that it would be easier to stay on Gekai and watch so that at the very least, the old pervert didn't tarnish the name of every being in Olympus-

They call Olympus something different. Pretty sure it was called Tenkai.

......please, just shut up......

meh, fine.

....thank you. Now, with the next chapter: Chapter  0.5, also made before the prologue because the author has been too busy doing nothing to actually write something good.

Hey! I resent that!

Yeah, but you won't do anything about it :)

...... i should delete you right now.....

You won't. Anyways, in chapter 0.5, we will see what it's like for Bell as he grows up being incredibly overpowered. Hope you all have a nice day!

----------------

Alright! That's a wrap! Before anyone says anything about this being lazy, yes, it is, and I admit that. 

Did I try to be funny about it? Yes. 

Was it funny? Probably not,

Am I going to keep doing it regardless? Hell to the yeah.

In all seriousness, the reason I didn't include the battle of Orario is because I wasn't really sure if anyone wanted to read about it. If someone does, then hey! Tell me! I would totally write a chapter dedicated to it.

Oh well, for like the third time in this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, and are having an incredible day! 

Ru5tBuck3t, out!