chapter 5

Athena's POV:

"Billie" I shook her awake. "Billieee!" I poked her cheek. "Huh? What" she jumped up. "Class is over, come on" I told her. She stood up and grabbed her things before wrapping an arm around my waist.

"What are you doing later?" She rasped as she walked me to my next class. "Hmm probably gonna watch tiktoks and eat. Why?" I asked looking up at her.

"Cancel your plans with yourself because we're going out" she said as we made our way to the door of my next class. "Where to?" I quizzed. "You'll see" she smirked. She leaned down and pecked my lips. "Bye mama" she waved and walked off.

I entered the near full room with a smile plastered on my face. People stared and whispered as they usually do.

___

As my first half of the day was finished, me and tessa made our way to lunch.

"Sooo, how's the fake relationship going?" She puzzled. "Bro sshh people will hear you" I laughed, "but it's good dude. I haven't been in a relationship since sophomore year, and even though this isn't real, its still kinda nice" I said quietly enough just so she could hear.

We moved to the top of the line and I ordered a tray of fries. The fries are so good here, and they come with quite a lot. I payed for my fries and grabbed a bottle of water before finding a table with my best friend.

"Athena!"

I groaned and turned around to see billie at a table, waving me over. "Come on" I sighed to tessa and brought her over. Tessa sat beside mateo and I of course sat beside billie.

She pulled me close and kissed my cheek before stealing a fry. "Hey!" I frowned. "It was just one baby" she laughed. "You know you don't have to call me anything while people aren't around" I told her quietly. "I know" she nodded and ate her food.

"Bro look at Taylor!" Mateo laughed. Me and billie turned our heads slightly to see Taylor giving us both a hard glare. "Piss baby can suck it" I scoffed.

"Is someone jealous?" Billie teased. "Huh? No obviously not" I shook my head. I felt my cheeks flush but luckily billie couldn't see as my head was laying on her side beside her boobs.

"Im glad its working though. She'll regret breaking up with me and finally take me back. It might even take less than a month, who knows" Billie happy sighed. I nodded slightly and sat up out of her embrace.

"So how are you, sweetheart? You single?" Mateo asked tessa. "I cant fucking catch a break" tessa whined with her head in her hands. "She is single and she'd love a boyfriend" I teased. Mateos face lit up while tessas eyes widened.

"I actually have a boyfriend. I forgot to tell yall" she lied. "Oh yeah? Who is he" Mateo asked. "His name is..umm..Damien! Yep. And he lives in Russia so.." she once again lied.

I laughed at her little story and grabbed my bottle of water. "So you were speaking of doing something later" I said as I turned to billie. "Mhm" she nodded. "...Can I know what it is?" I asked eating my last 2 fries. "Nope" she smirked.

"Come on just tell me. Pleaseee" I begged. "Nope. But im picking you up at 7 so be ready" she smiled. "Thats when the sun sets" I said more to myself. "Exactly" she grinned as the bell rung.

We stood up and threw our trash away. As I went to walk away, billie grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. "I'll see you later" she said quietly as she held my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me. Butterflies fled my stomach as she slipped her tongue in.

As she pulled back she tucked some hair behind my ear. "Bye ma" she walked away.

Tessa laughed as she watched the shocked expression on my face. "Bro who knew billie was such a fucking romantic...damn!" Tessa said in disbelief as we walked out of the cafeteria.

___

I sat in second last period with tessa. Im so glad I have English second last class. Its so easy and the teacher usually gives up after 15 minutes.

As Mr. Thompson explained the work, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked it.

Billie: meet me in bathrooms

Me: why??

Billie: just do it. Stubborn ass
Read 3:34 p.m.

I raised my hand and waited for my teacher to look at me. "Yes, miss reyes?" He groaned. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. "Can you wait?" He asked. "No. Now can I go?" I questioned. "Do you want a detention for being rude?"

"Do you want uterus blood all over your chair?" I questioned back with a raised brow. The entire class laughed.

"Go! Just go, please" he looked at me in disgust. "Thanks teach" I smiled and walked out. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and replied to some snaps on the way.

I entered the bathroom and saw billie pacing back and forth. "Whats so urgent?" I furrowed my brows. "Finally you're here. Taylor is gonna be in here with her cheer squad in literally 2 minutes so make out with me" she ushered. "What!?" I asked. "Just do it!"

I heard giggles from outside the bathroom and billie lifted me up on the sink. She held my waist and attached our lips.

"I know ladies! My new diet is so effective! Im s-" Taylor looked at us with a furious expression as we made out. Billie let one hand leave my waist and moved it onto my thigh.

As she gripped it tightly, I moaned and let my hands get tangled in her hair. "Come on girls" Taylor huffed and stomped out. They all followed and billie pulled back. She gave me a soft grin.

"Good job. You're really good at this" she patted my thigh. "Yeah well if I'm getting paid 30 weekly then I'm gonna try be as good as I can" I said sarcastically and hopped off the sink.

"See ya" I said as I tried walking out. She pulled me back and held my cheeks gently before kissing me softly. As she pulled back I felt my cheeks heat up. "Nobody's even around billie" I told her.

"I know. Thats why I did it" she grinned before walking away.