Part 3

A week had passed since Shrek had found out that the love of his life was a vimpre mind reader. He was now in a relationship with Fiona and had 3 baby shrek daddies. He was living a happy life in the middle of a swamp, happy and undistirbed.

Donkey came to the house and told Shrek that bad news. Tuffty had died.

Tuffty was Mrs Figgs cat and they were all very sad to hear the news of his death. They went to the funeral at once. 

Shrek was wearing his best black dress, that was very tight fitting and showed off all his curves as well as a bit of cleavage. He was very sad.

At the funeral, Shrek stood apart from his wife and stripper babies, imbarrased by them. He stood with Olaf and Repusel and was crying the whole funeral.

"No love, don't cry." A huskey voice said from behind Shrek, just as the funeral was ending.

"Oh Moto!" Shrek cried, flinging himself into Moto Moto's arms and crying onto his shoulder.

"There there, love, let it out." He said, gently patting Shrek's back.

"T-t-t-t-thank you." Shrek said, gazing up at his mysterious, sea foam green orbs.

"Shrek," Moto muttered into his soft hair, "there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now. I'm in love with you. I don't want us to be just friends. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you."

"MOTO!" Shrek gasped, jumping out of his arms and angrily wiping his tears away. "I HAVE A WIFE AND STRIPPER CHILDREN NOW. YOU COMPLETE ARSE, MOTO MOTO. YOU COME BACK HERE AFTER WEEKS AND JUST SAY HEY? NO. NOT THIS TIME. I HAVE STANDARDS NOW." And he stormed off and went home with his wife.