the 'perfect' girl

character names
mom- christie
dad- adam
sister- ava
erikas bestfriend- taylor

Everyone thought she had it all. The perfect clothes, the perfect body, the perfect friends, the perfect family and the perfect life. All of that was wrong, but sadly nobody knew because she couldn't find the courage to tell anyone what she had gone through. But forget about that for now because your gonna be looking into her life, from her point of view. Then you'll find out everything that you didn't know. So sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

My name is Erika Pierce, and I am a 17 year old girl I am entering junior year tomorrow and I am so excited! Me and my bestfriend, Taylor, just went shopping at the mall and got the cutest clothes you will ever see. Although, I am super stoked to be a junior tomorrow, it hasn't been so easy being in high school. I get treated differently in so many different ways and I just wish I could be treated like any other regular kid. Some of them will want me to give them a shout out and others will tell me to eat a burger. But forget about that for right now because I have a feeling it will be different tomorrow. Also have you heard 'hope ur ok' by Olivia Rodrigo? It is so amazing, and very rela- "Erika" her mom shouted. "It's time for dinner, sweetie." "Okay, coming mom!" Erika headed down stair and saw her mom handing dinner out to her sister and father as she headed to the table. "Would you like salad with your lasagna?" her mom asked. "No, thank you. I'm not that hungry right now." "Okay, that's fine sweetie. Just sit down while I get your plate ready." As she sat down her sister asked "Erika will you please make a TikTok with me. My friends think I'm lying that your my sister!" "Only if you let me do your make-up." "Ugh. Fine!" As her mother handed her plate to her they all began eating and got ready for bed.

"Time to make a TikTok!" her sister said from her room. Erika grabbed her phone and headed to her sisters room. She then pressed play and did the TikTok. "It already has ten thousand likes!" Erika said. "Ooh can I read the comments" Ava said. Erika handed her the phone and Ava began reading them. "You both are so gorgeous" Ava said while giggling. "I wish I looked like you two" "Your sister is so cute" "Erika should stop eati-" Ava stopped reading the comment after she realized what it had said. Erika then took the phone and replied to the comment with "and you should suck my big fat co-" "You know mom watches all of your videos right." "Ugh, fine" Erika said while erasing what she had just typed. "I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight Ava" She then walked back to her room, got in her pajamas and turned her light off. She turned on 'Outer Banks' and tried to fall asleep, but all she could think fo was that one comment.
She than began thinking to herself if she really should stop eating but as she was she started laughing when she looked up at the TV and saw JJ knocking on the door and saying "Housekeeping!" She then thought it was time for bed and texted Taylor about how excited she was for tomorrow. She then covered up in her blankets and turned off her LED lights. She then closed her eyes, and immediately fell asleep.

hey everyone!! thank you for reading the first chapter of my new story. i truly hope you enjoyed it and please give your honest opinion in the comments. new chapters coming every monday, wednesday, friday and saturday!