Whole thing

Just saying this whole thing was copy and pasted from my google docs sorry

The AU:

Clara and William had 4 kids, Mary, Micheal, Elizabeth, and Christopher(C.C). When Chris died Elizabeth was 12 and Mike was 16. Chris died on his 9th birthday. Mary was born on 6/2/1956. Chris was born on 4/13/1974. Mike was born 12/25/1967. Elizabeth was born 10/29/1971. Clara had Mary a little after she graduated early from high school(17). William had also graduated(18). William started working on robots/animatronics when he was a kid due to his father making them as well. Neither of their fathers approved of them having a child so early. Due to this William started working while his mother bought them an apartment around a mile from their house for them. Clara started going to law school soon after Mary turned 2. William was also busy working so neither of them spent much time with her. She hung out with her best friend Sammy a lot.(This is Henry's son since he had a kid when he and his gf were 19). Sammy and Mary were the same age. Mike was born when Mary was 11. Clara and William also didn't spend much time with him but for Christmas got them a puppy(for the sole reason of William and Clara wanting something to protect them). Mary took care of Micheal since he was 1 and also took most care of the puppy. Mary grew very responsible from this. When Micheal was 3 Sammy and Mary started dating. About a month after they started dating Sammy was said to be missing(dead). Mary was really sad but tried to hide it for Mike's sake. About 2 months after Sammy went missing, Mary was said to be missing as well. (Explanations of deaths will be later when I explain more). During those two months something happened. Mike was already 4 and Elizabeth was born(yes they were told). Mary goes missing as well before Christmas (Mike's birthday). Chris was born 3 years later. Deaths: Sammy went missing from getting locked in a toxic room in the new Entertainment Center(more into depth on center later). Mary was sitting by the pool at the entertainment center and was dragged into the water by one of the animatronics(she drowned). When Elizabeth was 2 they moved from the UK to London. They then had Chris in the new house.(they also got rid of ALL pictures containing Mary). Mike still remembers her but only as a faint character. He can remember the songs she used to sing to him every night when he couldn't sleep(since Mary took care of Mike she would sing him to sleep most of the time and they showed how much she loved him). William was still engulfed in his work so he didn't have much time for ANY of his kids. Clara was still busy with being a lawyer but took time to take care of Elizabeth and Chris since they were young and needed attention. Mike was jealous so he tormented Chris to get attention. (He didn't torment Elizabeth and would leave when she said something since he cared for her the most. Mary was still there and he had a good life with her when Elizabeth was born and Mike took care of her from time to time so he loved her a lot.) Another reason for William disliking Mike was because he would mention Mary from time-to-time and Willam just wanted to forget about her since he always blamed himself for her death. When Chris died Elizabeth became more distant from Mike and so did everyone else(including his friends). As soon as Mike knew it he was alone. None of them exactly hated him but they kept their distance(it was Mike's idea to put Chris in Fredbear's mouth). In 1984 Clara was in a car accident on her way to work. Author's note: Okay so i want to clear something up about her death and possessing and shit. So basically when she was in the accident her body was found and everyone planned for her to have a burial. Instead William didn't want to lose her so he put her inside of the Ballora suit(it wasn't completely done so the funtimes weren't out yet). Clara possessed Ballora up until Mike died. Later after reuniting she had William detach her soul from the animatronic completely(so now she is just a soul like Chris). Due to stress and having two people he love dead, William took his previous designs for Circus Baby's Rental and Service, and made the animatronics deadly. He had originally made Circus Baby for Elizabeth, so she wanted to see her. William knew it was dangerous so he didn't let her but Elizabeth went anyway. She was grabbed with the ice cream maker and killed. (this happened in 1985). William went insane and murdered, out of anger, 6 kids. Author's note(again): William was fully in control of himself when killing the kids and doesn't necessarily regret it. The only reason he somewhat may regret it is because of the fact that it kind of tore him apart from a lot of people he cared about, aka Chris, Clara, and Henry. To clear up a few things, Mike does not properly remember Mary. All he remembers is a black blurry figure that appeared in a happier time of his life. Charlie was killed a month before the other children and a week after Elizabeth died(he wanted Henry to feel the pain of losing a daughter). Charlie was merged with Security Puppet(also known as the Marionette) from rain(and whatever sorcery goes into this fandom XD). After the remaining 5 kids were killed, Charlie/Marionette put the kids in the Freddy Fazbear suits to give them another chance at life(kind of). About 2 years later (1987) William was springlocked from being chased by the angered souls. After all of his family died, Mike dropped out of highschool and became a nightguard for countless locations. When he was 20 he worked at Sister Location, also known as Circus Baby's Pizzeria and Rentals. During that working shift he was killed by Ennard with the scooper. As shown in the game, Elizabeth/C.B was trying to help Mike escape and survive but Ennard had different plans and used C.B's voice to kill Mike and use him as a skinsuit to leave the underground(CouGh Undertale CouGh). As mentioned before, there was an entertainment center where they lived in the UK. It was called 'Marine's Food and Entertainment'. This place held an outdoor pool arena that had tables and bleachers(the inside was mainly a walkway, play place, and kitchen). The animatronics were waterproof(lets just say that William was some type of genius). These animatronics include Marine, the leader(Marine has the appearance of a siren/mermaid and can retract her tail into her legs to make land movement possible), Selva, the co-leader(Selva has the appearance of a stingray humanoid, they basically have a normal head, well normal for a robot, and the "wings" of a stingray to help move around the water), then there is Spout(basically a dolphin but as the possibility of an animatronic). This center has less animatronics from the rest but it was incredibly popular in the 1965-70s. There were night guards as well after the incident of Mary being drowned by one of the animatronics(Marine). The arena is incredibly similar to a pool so the office is underwater in the wall. You can see the area from cameras around the top of the pool. When Mary was drowned by Marine she came to possess her and later found out that Sammy was possessing Selva.