Chapter 3

Every thing was perfect so far and I was having a really good time with Jack but I was getting hungry and all the dance had was sweets. "Jack ?" "Yes my love are you hungry?" "Yea can we leave here and get som real food?" "Anything for you and my baby but first we have to stop at my house"

*At Jacks house*

Jack told me to wait in the car but I was getting impatient and my baby was getting hungry and I'm also starting to get a little worried so I'm going in but as I get to the door I hear screaming and sounds like Mrs.Napier. "BABY YOUR FOOD IS IN THE MICROWAVE PLEASE JUST...AHHH" "I TOLD YOU TO HAVE MY FOOD READY YOU USELESS PIC OF SHI!" He said smacking and beating her down, "DAD STOP THIS NOW" Jack yelled trying to save his mother, Jack and his mom was always close and I loved her to she was like a mother to me. "AWWW BABY DONT CRY" he said picking up a knife and yelling in her face, "Daddy going to make you smile again" he said tracing her mouth with the knife drawing a smile.

"NO!" Jack yells SHUT UP YOU.." next thing I know Jack takes another knife and stabs her father right in the throat. Oh my god what should I do should I call for help should I tell him to stop, at this point Jack is repeatedly stabbing his Father but my eye quickly moved to the sight of Jacks mother bleeding out. "JACK YOU MOTHER!" "..Aaliyah..I" "Jack don't worry about him she is dying" I said holding her in my arms full of her blood, my version was blurred, my head felt light, I was confused, stressed and didn't have a clue on what too do. "...mom" Jack said crying with the heart break in his voice "I...love...you.. both" she said with one single tear and a now limp body "oh my god..no she.." "MOM!!" "Jack don't!!" I said running over to him cuddling him this best I can "...why?" "She has no pain Jack she is fine now...she is safe" "but why couldn't she just stay why did she leave, WHY WAS IT NOT HIM?!" He said breaking through my grip on him and beating his father's dead corpus.

At this point we was completely curved in blood and tread coming out or eyes "Jack stop" I said grabbing him away, he dropped to his knees, holding my hands and looking me in the eyes he said something that in never would have thought, "...Aaliyah this is for you it is a promise ring, a ring that promises us to each other, a ring that tells or future story between us, a ring that says I will always be with you and or baby but at the same time I will be away" "...Jack what do you mean?" "I'm leaving my love I need some time to myself, this place has memories that we need to for get so I'm asking you to never come to this place again and never bring our child around" "...Hack the baby....me...where willl you go!?" "I will come back for you my love just never lose hope promise me that" he said standing us up as slipping the ring on my finger.

where willl you go!?" "I will come back for you my love just never lose hope promise me that" he said standing us up as slipping the ring on my finger

"...Jack I.." "Aaliyah...promise" "...I promise Jack" with that he kissed my and kissed my baby bump handed my the keys and headed towards the door "I love you Aaliyah be strong" "I love you too Jack be careful" and with that he ran out the door down the street and was gone in the foggy rain.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?" "... they are dead"

Happy reading😞❤️