LOST VAMPIRE MATES PT.1

Hello everyone I am Y/N. Min Y/N. Yes you guessed well I am a vampire the most powerful vampire. I am 253 years old ( DONT LAUGH PLZ MAN ALL VAMPIRE'S ARE IMMORTAL THEY DONT DIE SO YEAH) I have a brother his name is Min yoongi you can call him suga as his nick name 💜. He is 569 years old. My mother and father are always busy in their works but they love us alot.

AUTHOR'S POV
You were sitting in your bedroom scrolling through YouTube as you wanted to listen some songs. You were about to insert the earphones in your ear but your brother interrupted.

Suga : Sis come downstairs the food is ready.
Y/N: okay I am coming bro.
Suga : okay come fast. With that he left the room. Then you also left the room.

Y/N POV
I went to the dining table and gave a kiss to my mother and father on the cheek.
Y/N: hello mom and dad. How are you.
Y/N/M : hello sweetheart we are fine.
Y/N/D: how are you sweetheart.
Y/N: I am also good dad.
Suga :Excuse me I am also here.
Y/N: I thought you left for sleeping as always.
Suga: Shut up pig.
Y/N: You shut up Mr.grandpa.
Suga: I am older than you respect me.
Y/N : I am also younger than you respecte me.
Y/N/M: okay stop kids and eat your food and stop fighting.

I was about to gulp the blood which was in the glass but dad said something that made me choke on my drink and made my eyes widened.

WHAT WAS THE THING THAF HER FATHER SAID TO HER WHICH MADE HER EYES WIDENED.

WELL THE ANSWER YOU WILL GET IN THE NEXT PART.

THANK YOU FOR THIS MUCH LOVE I PURPLE YOU AND SARANGHAE 💜💜💜